Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

can get behind this
(i completely forgot my earlier reasoning, need to check up on that, but they’ve kinda vanished after zone got jailed if i remember the timing correctly too)

1 Like

here we are

this post is the “thing above”

is it in lemon’s character to freeze?

i still barely understand the gorta case, will need to check up on that
:wowee:

also i don’t see what ur saying

that is absolutely something a partner can say to a partner
it is

• unsubstantiated
  • provides absolutely no content
  • can be passed off as just a normal thing, which it is if lemon is town

and most of all
WOLVES DON’T CALCUALTE THEIR EVERY POST!!!
i mean, some do
but most often there will be some posts that they just threw out without calculating or thinking about how it will help them or whatever

1 Like

people always assume that wolves are cold, calculating, emotionless, etc.
when this is definitely not the case and I hate it

1 Like

100% of the time, I should say

1 Like

Well it appears I’m gonna have to find more posts by Lemon.

Also I really like this Mind Melt.

Also I don’t think a wolf just pushes on the PR like that so heavy like.

@Neon basically if I’m wrong on Gorta and we ML Lemon here we LOSE the game.
Please understand this.

+1 tbh. Like I only started suspecting Zone when he 180’ed on me and questioned me on how I vote.

This to me doesn’t look like a teammate trying to put their other teammate as the town to me.

A partner trying to veto their partner would be a……pushy. To say the least. Basically I don’t think that is what is happening here.

Like just look at this, I don’t think Lemon is the type to shield a wolf like this XD.

There’s also this post lol.

This is a good thought progress.

The consistency of solving here. Although from their last wolf game, I suppose this isn’t AI.

@Neon
@ElizaThePsycho

Bro like look at this progression and tell me it’s wolf, TELL ME!
(It’s not.)

Yeah I’m gonna stop here.

Guys it just isn’t Lemon.

I’m pretty confident it’s just Gorta and Zone was controlling the game for his wolf team.

I’m the opposite.
I presume the wolves play their best and I look at all worlds but if you think about it everything adds up for Gorta to be the last wolf with Zone leading the team.

Frost accuses Gorta but doesn’t end the vote there.
Gorta suspects Frost but votes Ashlyn.

The plan there was then trying to make sure their partner Frost doesn’t die day 1.

During the night they realized they would have to get rid of Frost and do something cause Frost looks real bad.

Next day.
Zone had it planned out in wolf chat that due to day 1 Frost is gonna go over anyway, so he prepared a case over night to buss him and this is Proven by just looking at the start of day 2.

Gorta decided to place and hold his vote on Frost for distancing purposes.
Frost voted me at the end and Zone was hoping to tie up the wagons so I could go over but @ElizaThePsycho luckily voted Frost before I could potentially be ML’ed.

Then after this Zone had to come in with a game plan after this buss but wasn’t expecting the Jailkeep.
Another thing to prove he was leading his team is the fact he performed the nightkill, this is fact from the Jailkeeper.
Meaning Zone didn’t feel comfortable having their other team perform the killing. Meaning Zone figured his partner was in a worse position or just not worth it.
See Zone was the PR and he performs both ability and PR, why does he do this.

Gorta bussed Frost.
Gorta he needed to keep alive.
Gorta is LHF and can easily be roleblocked or tracked and that is what Zone was afraid of.

So at the beginning of the day Zone was purposely trying to make it Him/Lissi vs Me/Magnus and his goal was to try to ML me and Magnus back to back.
He didn’t put any attention on Gorta AT ALL.

I also already explained the way Zone was talking to Lissi about Gorta is like Zone had no plans to vote Gorta until it’s his last of the PoE and by that time the mafia already would win.

1 Like

Sorry, technically better position.

But worse to perform the night kill

I literally do this exact thing all the time and so do lots of other wolfs Zorvo lol

It’s not a great case if I’m honest.

It’s just repeating the same thing over and over about a post that a town could easily make.

Zorvo being pocketed live and in color because someone agreed with him is the best thing I’ve seen all game lol

Your reasons to clear Lemon are all conjecture that is not town indicative and can easily be a wolf.

But another thing i need to work on is actually working with town.

I want Magnus and maybe Eliza to look over Gorta and Lemon with unbiased eyes because frankly I think me and Zorvo are tunneled and would like a 3rd set of eyes on both players please

@Magnus @ElizaThePsycho

I’d appreciate it

am back

Magnus is town
Zorvo’s POE makes sense
Eliza is always town
Neon is probably still town

VOTE: Gorta