Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

do whatever your heart tells you

Another reason I think it’s Gorta is cause he is holding on to a wolf read on me which I think is also wolf Indicative for him considering if I was wolf, voting no execute would decrease my chances at winning.

Actually no execute is the best option today mechanically.

If that’s what you would like.

We have six today. Kill Gorta, four. No exe then, three. If Town.
No-exe today, kill Gorta tomorrow? Three afterward. If Town.
You are indeed right.

Hi Lemon, you’re back.

hi

Lol y tho xD

I’m fine with no exe too but I’m probably going to be still alive and voting Gorta tomorrow unless something weird happens

Problem is I think you are just as viable as Gorta which is why I am asking for fresh eyes so i don’t conf bias myself on a tunnel

Its what i would like

1 Like

A no exe here does literally nothing

1 Like

if you take me out of the picture, do you townread everyone else?

I did a vote analysis thing either. And looking at votes I think wagon structure points blatantly at you.

I also dont think you’ve been towny in thread

If I just read without any wagonomics or anything else than I’m sus on Gorta and you

And to a much lesser extent Magnus and Eliza but my solve is probably always in you and Gorta my problem is that quite frankly vote structure wise Gorta makes no sense. I would have to suspend everything i know about how to play mafia to assume that Gorta plays like this with a team of Zone and Frost.

Its not even like I’m expecting optimal wolf play I just expect… better than this.

fair enough ig
I don’t think I can ever see it being Eliza from VCs though

what’s your read on Zorvo rn?

Zorvo is IC.

2 woofs voted him one EoD

I thought more about it and that might have been a concerted bus to try to save the mafia PR and bus Zorvo but that takes a tinfoil so large that I’m kinda content just giving them GGs if true. That’s a play.

1 Like
Gorta posts I quoted for fun

hmmm idk if this is w/w or not
could be

uhh ok

if Gorta is scum, I should start automatically voting people who refuse me when I ask for reads in the future

this is commenting to my post that said I viberead Zone as town

hmmmm

(to Frost)

above 2 posts could be w/w

last 4 quotes are wolfy :wowee:

hmmm :eyes:

~end of ISO~

yeah, I can see it being Gorta

That way we force the last mafia in a position where they have to involve themselves and can’t just win cause PoE.

LYLO is better then MYLO.

This is false
VOTE: No Exe

It forces mafia into 2 night kills.

And it puts a F3 situation which is better then a F4 situation.