Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I think Eliza’s good. If you’re good and you’re paranoid Neon’s good, you should specifically read my slot in relation to Frost and Zone.

Wazza shouldn’t have been executed, yeah. She was going over too easily, seemed an obvious misexe.
Zone was mech!scum from the jailkeeper thing, just like last time a jailkeeper thought they saved someone.

I think killing Gorta was a good shout, mainly because I can’t read Gorta.

I just automatically trusted the first PR claim I heard, especially since Chihiro accounted for the missing nightkill. It made sense, it clicked.

2 Likes

Anyway, Eliza was spewed Town pretty early on.

I had a bit of paranoia on both you and Eliza actually

because Eliza wanted to vote today and not no-exe
but then I opened her ISO and saw Zone saying we should focus on Ashlyn and Eliza D1 for voting you and my gut reaction was to townread it but I don’t know if that’s a good enough reason anymore because I have been vibereading people off similar reasons and I have been wrong

1 Like

not super wrong
but wrong when it mattered

this was the post I was talking about :froggwee:

1 Like

Actually, Eliza’s logic appeals to me. I’ve advocated for F4 executions in the past where the victim should be obvious and I’m not overly paranoid.
From my perspective, Eliza is always killed tonight. Even if she isn’t, I think she’s Town.

1 Like

If you’re evil, I’ll find it in your interactions with Frost and Zone. Probably.
Either way, cheers to evil letting me endgame. I was probably attacked N2, given my luck.

1 Like

50/50?

yeah, I’m never going to pretend I can meta read Zone again

2 Likes

Neon didn’t push Zone for self-voting, lockwolf.
We’ll wait for Neon to post. If she’s Town, it’s probably me.

I’m very paranoid rn :wowee:
I feel like this conversation has made it better though so thanks for that

1 Like

I made a compilation of every time Zone mentioned Neon in conversation, if you’re curious.

1 Like

can’t relate
I hate endgaming

I like either endgaming or dying early. I wouldn’t like dying D3/N3 or anything like that.

1 Like

probably because I get burnt out too easily :thinking:

tbh it’s kind of unfair to wolves that zone got tracked

like imagine being a wolf and defending zone d1 a ton while making a joint plan to miseliminate chihiro and then pulling it off (a big feat, she’s really good at the game and one of our biggest threats) and have him more or less be a consensus villager only for somebody you were planning to miselim turning out to be tracker with a red on zone. This is totally hypothetical btw but if I were hypothetically a wolf in this situation I would find it really unfair that TWICE IN A ROW I GOT $%#!ING BUTTON CLICKED mechanically taking a very winning position into a tougher one. It’d absolutely ruin my hypothetical day.

therefore we should kill magnus to make it more fair

that was all hypothetical btw

2 Likes

(i was going to post this after zone got eliminated but i couldn’t find the copypasta)

so relatable btw

another thing
@magnus if we do decide to eliminate today, then both of us have to vote the same way
else the execution be randomized

1 Like