Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Yeah and then Neon just dipped. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Maybe when they come back then can give me a straight answer/conclusion

i don’t think answering this is going to help either of us solve the game so i’m not going to engage with it

if i thought it was meaningful i would have answered it

1 Like

because if you think this is going to help you get a read on me then you really don’t know how to read me :p

1 Like

Lmao.
I just asked that question, it was new.

You just don’t wanna engage with me.

Admit it, your scared of me.

I feel like that talks more about other slots than it does me. I was barely here yesterday.

VOTE: Misty

Tbh tbh.

why would i be?

Cause I drive you up the wall

well yeah but i wouldn’t describe that as fear i just find interacting with you frustrating

Did you find both the subjects I talked to you about frustrating?

yes i think you’re pressuing me on things that don’t matter

1 Like

I think it does matter, I feel to me it matters.

Everything matters.

I feel like you’re lying and avoiding directly answering.
Cause you for some reason don’t feel a need to follow up with the Magnus read and that makes me think that “hesitation” is fake and not genuine.

i don’t feel a need to follow up with the magnus read because i don’t want to kill magnus today and i think they’ll be more readable with more content

1 Like

Like sure you asked for the read and gave your own thoughts on the read but it didn’t look like you directly cleared to discuss more about Lissi’s read?

But why feel the need to bring concern on Magnus Read anyway, when all you did is give Lissi doubt on a read that she can absolutely be right about.

i wanted to give doubt on the read because i didn’t think magnus’s posts justified that level of confidence

What!?
This has nothing to do with Magnus being pushed.
This has to do with you not talking with Lissi directly about their read on Magnus that they had.
You didn’t follow up on them.
You just brought attention to Magnus and made a reason to make Magnus look less Townie.

yes? i’m not sure what the hangup is