Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Magnus for I know from Upick he can be manipulative scum who controls the thread.

The thing he said about Wind on Upick, he is on Neighbore chat and Wind have made which it cant be tracked on Upick itself

Yeah, that’s just a bad team solve.

Like sure, MAYBE Neon and Magnus could be a wolf but they would never both be with me.

Why do you even think this exactly?

1 Like

wait Frost, were you scum in Upick?

Why do you wolf read me again Frost?

I talked with Gorta and your jealous I have a wizard101 PFP and gave Gorta a cool PFP as well and didn’t give you one?

On D2, I used you as bait. Like remember neon voted you and when I did that, she changes the vote back on like it didn’t mattered?

Solo NK

1 Like

Btw, what happened to the me and Gorta being wolves thing?
Dropped it? Lo

So you can understand why Magnus is lying

That was my purpose

This is Day 2.
You mean SoD2?

If I’m not mistaken they were just trying to pressure me to post more and haven’t really felt me towning it up, which is fair.

Not sure if it was Neon that called me and you a wolf but it was someone.

Kinda funny how you all call me wolves and try and say each other is a wolf.
Probably at least 1 wolf between you 3 tbh, as I know from my perspective I’m just the town being picked on.

I have no clue what he said to be lying about.

I’m voting Eliza who my gut tells me can be a wolf and can be a wolf with Neon.

Magnus used neighborizer information from Upick which Wind shared with Magnus about my plays.

Strictly based on Neon backing down from their initial solve and removing Eliza from it and trying to prevent Eliza from being noticed and pressured.

That is why.

Magnus says my Upick play is similiar here

Dude you act as if I remember this.

am I not a wolf with Zorvo? (I added this because I accidently clicked enter)

Well if your town then you know he’s wrong and you can talk to him about it! :clap:

I kind of think you’re more likely to be a wolf than Neon :wowee:

yeah thats why I am voting it lol

Apparently calling you a wolf with me was a “reaction test gambit” or some shit of whatever Frost said.