Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I remember them too
(and being wrongly tunneled on them) :wowee:

is this is the answer you always give to this question?

who and who?

anyway, I’ve caught up completely (felt too fast tbh)
everyone looks fine for now except Chihiro lol

but adding a slight dose of reality, I do remember consistently scumreading Tsumugi in previous games (although, they were scum and I did manage to find them as town later on when they were town in like 1 game, I don’t have much confidence there tbh)
either way, I will wait and see

Chihiro and Zone

@Lissi do you have any read as of now?

yeeting y’all right out of RNG because we don’t need it

wait why those two? I don’t get it

imo ashlyn’s vote & subsequent responses to magnus looked weirder than whatever convo those two were having (tho looking back tsumugi’s first vote on Zone was kinda ?? too)

also tsumugi and Zone were having this miscommunication (?) about what his votes were for/whether he still meant them and idk why that would happen if they were w/w, it just comes off so weird

1 Like

^will add that also I think this doesn’t seem like it would be a pocketing move (?)

like, Zone answers tsumugi’s question
tsumugi immediately votes Zone

the only thing I don’t get is tsumugi’s vote, but his comments after, all make sense, and don’t seem like an attempt to pocket

I think Magnus has been towny, trying to make reads (even just vibe reads) and even townleaning you a bit for something small he noticed from your other games, which I feel is town-indicative

I think you’ve been towny too, making reads and analyzing a bunch

The tsumugi/Ashlyn/Zone convo is kinda ?? to me still, but well, I’d say Zone’s posts make sense (?) for him, tsumugi’s vote is the only thing I don’t really get, and Ashlyn popping in to vote out of nowhere is more ??, but I don’t remember what her playstyle is so maybe you know since you recognize her, idk

Would need my questions answered though to be sure

m’kay, will be going now, gotta wake up at 8 tomorrow for a trip!

Call this gut if you want.
But I don’t think Magnus speaks about a partner like this.

So Magnus/Lemon unaligned.

2 Likes

Vibes, I feel you.

VOTE: Chihiro

:slight_smile:

:thinking:

Fuck that’s hard.
I would normally say Chocolate but like.
I also like Butterscotch.
I like Vanilla.
I like Chocolate Bar Ice Cream Flavours like Reese’s, Smarties, KitKat, etc.

So I can’t really give you a straight answer on this one.

Lissi ez town :wowee:

this post’s kinda pockety too idk
we’ll see we’ll see

butterscotch is a solid choice for ice cream flavor

1 Like

i think this one is prob ~moreso than the chihiro stuff but i might be letting meta get in the way of things

about to go to sleep but i’m skimmed caught up

not gonna be sharing thoughts until they’re more formed, after watching how botf went i have some plans on how i’m gonna play that i wanna put in place

Damn nobody fell for my trap card