Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Other wagons weren’t as relevant. Ashlyn and Frost were the two leading wagons, and were executed consecutively. I’d rather look at who wanted Frost dead on D1 over D2, since the former’s less likely to be tainted.

True i have no idea what your trying to say.

I asked because if you fucking work with me and help me out i will be able to find you. I do listen to people despite what you may think about me.

Oh yeah my vote on Wazza and Wazza vote on Lissi was super informational.

OMFG, must tell you everything eh?

if you don’t give me a readslist, how do you expect me to townread you enough to believe your claim?

:froggwee:

Other reasons are relevant all the wolfs aren’t on Frost and Ashlyn…

1 Like

Oh fuck that.

1 Like

Enough of that.

If Neon and Zorvo were wolves together, I’d just be annoyed they didn’t invite me to join their scumteam. Twice!

1 Like

legit this whole thing reads INCREDIBLY w/w and yet

1 Like

I think I might just ignore what’s happening in thread rn and go back to look for Frost spew :froggwee:

3 Likes

I mean I’m about 5 minutes from voting myself and leaving which if I did I would kill myself if i was playing.

1 Like

i mean I was debating jailing you again, but i felt like with zone being on the counter wagon that was the safest place to put the jail :shrug:

I mean regardless unless someone else claims some action that explains the 0 death, our only option is flipping zone.

Frost calls me wolf with Gorta.
Neon calls me wolf with Frost

I ain’t wolves with both.

(I mean I know I’m town but I’m saying for an outside perspective there is just no way I COULD be wolves with both.)

It does yes.

there hasnt even been a single pr claim and ur calling the first really not take back claim fake?

2 Likes

real one*

This feels a little counter-intuitive and this latter thing was the exact point I was making.

I don’t know what would convince you, so why in the hell would I go around showing you my own posts to make you think I’m town when you can do that yourself and think for yourself. Like I was saying, it isn’t my job to show you why I’m town, it’s your job to figure out whether I’m town, I know I’m town so I know all my posts come from a town so how am I supposed to show you that I’m town without you doing your own reading on me to find that out yourself.

Basically, to condense this whole word gibberish above, how in the fuck can I show you that I’m town.

What do you expect me to do, pull a mech-confirm out my ass? Like I genuinely don’t get what you want from me

Why would you expect Mafia to attack Zone after he flipped his vote off the wolf at the last second? I don’t really get that part.

NO!!

Bro if Neon is a wolf, fuck these wolves calling me wolf tbh.