initiative to improve townplay

They’ve all donated blood for some reason to Fortress of Lies and so now Chloe gib them pink color

4 Likes

Can I donate I want pink color

I quit my job to play crypto games the other day

3 Likes

Yup. There’s a thread with the location you need to go to donate your soul. More pinkish than red I think.

How I get color now

is the Gmail you signed up to patron the same as your forum one

pretty sure

uh wait a bit or ask a mod ig

The Patreon plugin does a sync every once in awhile, so you may need to wait a few hours.

Im cool now

5 Likes

you’ve always been cool

1 Like

Im cooler

4 Likes

impossible

It’s true. He is cooler now.

1 Like

It’s like the Marvel multiverse except if 2 Spiderman marketable plushies were just argueing who’s cooler

4 Likes

I won’t rand Mafia any more, problem solved.

6 Likes

Watch you rand mafia your next 5 games.

2 Likes

Lukundo

2 Likes

2 of the last 2 ‘2 of the last 2 games on this site were wolf wins. We need to do something about improving villa play and “make every setup townsided isn’t the answer’ on this site were wolf wins. We need to do something about improving villa play and ‘2 of the last 2 games on this site were wolf wins. We need to do something about improving villa play and “make every setup townsided” isn’t the answer’ isn’t the answer.

1 Like

Furthermore

2 of the last 2 ‘2 of the last 2 games on this site were wolf wins. We need to do something about improving villa play and “make every setup townsided” isn’t the answer.’ We need to do something about improving ‘2 of the last 2 games on this site were wolf wins. We need to do something about improving villa play and “make every setup townsided” isn’t the answer’, and “2 of the last 2 wolfs wins on this site were wolf wins” isn’t the answer.

3 Likes

Maybe we should have setups with 1 wolf vs 12 town for example.