initiative to improve townplay

Call me biased or woke but I think hyperposting is part of a much larger issue pertaining to how obsessive/invested/emotional people get into FM

2 Likes

You hyper post because you are invested in the game.

I hyperpost because I have no one else to chat to.

We are not the same.

2 Likes

i hyperpost because im scum trying to control the narrative in mylo

4 Likes

And this is why I can’t get into mafia games.

90% of the game is just spamming and shitposting.

3 Likes

do you actually have proof for this except for one game

5 Likes

what happened lol

T&T happened

1 Like

town lost the last game and people were spamming like crazy making the game almost incomprehensible

2 Likes

being pretentious about how much better you are than le hyperposters isn’t a solution

postcaps are

3 Likes

my cold take is that if you want fewer hyperposters an important step in achieving this is to not treat it as Bad when people have moderately fewer posts than normal – like, I’ve seen players get yelled at for “slanking” because they had like 50 posts a day, and I think that’s a totally normal number of posts that should be considered completely acceptable

obviously this doesn’t apply to people who are barely meeting the postmin or not really providing content but if someone makes 50 posts of solid content that’s Fine, Actually

7 Likes

as someone who posts 1000+ times almost every game
the only thing that has actually stopped me was a 250 post cap

2 Likes

hyperposters are gonna hyperpost

3 Likes

especially when you are a hyperposter

seems we’re in a glass house gorgerous and throwing rocks won’t get us out of it

2 Likes

not true

i actively have neutered my amount of positing to go from the top almost always to the bottom third generally

all I had to do was get a sex change and a boobjob but truly you all can do it

i will post this at the start of every game I play on this site

the fact people thought I didn’t have enough content to properly read me despite posting around 100 times or so a day? is astounding

have you considered leaving thread

or perhaps touching grass

no

1 Like