Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I want to be in adam sandlers Click where i can hit the fast forward button and then skip forward until may

1 Like

Idk why autocorrect changed it to clique and not click

Merry Clickmas

1 Like

I hope May stays at May, I am NOT ready for month May

nah you made the right choice for this exact reason imo ur good

5 Likes

when i actually disagree with a policy i will not go about airing this by making a witty comment, it will be a lot more clear

see: a recent thing i disagreed with

the difference is palpable!

honestly the thing may said about lower case seeming caked in irony might also be coming into play here

most of what i say isn’t serious but i tend to capitalize a lot more when it is

5 Likes

i had an early arc where i would only spell names with proper capitalisation and thought any other way was morally inferior and then i went to the other extreme and wrote all my names in lowercase

4 Likes

Why Would you Do That

1 Like

(ーдー)

now you need to spell names in all caps, STORY

2 Likes

already had that arc. went kind of hard

3 Likes

wasnt story though. was several other names. mainly ones including “NEO”

3 Likes

if youre wondering why I tag NEO! its a mix between this and because I think it sounds cool

1 Like

I thought you were YBW for the last 5 posts

1 Like

FIRE IN THE HOLE

3 Likes

I should go pick up my meds refill today probably except I hear there’s some sort of big issue with a lot of pharmacies and idk if mine is affected

3 Likes

Arguably this is my fault for waiting like a month and a half to pick up my meds but I wasn’t out of meds yet! (I’m still not out of meds but I’m a lot closer to out of meds)

4 Likes

i have learned the hard way that it’s usually a bad idea to wait until you’re running out of meds to get a new bottle

3 Likes

could call them and see

1 Like

This is one of the most May posts but people don’t talk about this

4 Likes