Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I checked it definitely does

I’ll be your friend.

Goodbye chat

This was the best decision in the history of setup decisions. You love to see it.

1 Like

Night 1 has started and will end at 2023-10-20T17:00:00Z.

Action deadline is 1 hour earlier to help with processing.

Note: Nobody is starting king, so there will be a king election tomorrow.

[post reserved]

[post reserved]

For integrity reasons, I have decided to allow day action submission for non-lethal actions up until the midpoint of the night. This won’t count toward your action account.

This submission benefit will only be provided for this night, and only if you didn’t already input a day action.

Send actions through host provided DM

this should be fixed now, yell at me in your role PMs if it isnt

[post reserved]

I’ll have all this done by EoD2 or some shit

Over the course of today, I will add your alts to your cards. I’d like actions to be done on your host-provided cards for fastest responses (although I will notice other ones eventually…probably).

Tragically, it has been revealed that @Needles died!

The Priest :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Religious Fervor (Passive) - You start in a neighborhood by yourself. At the end of each night, your neighborhood is cleared.
Channel (Day) - Choose two dead players and add them to your neighborhood. Infinite uses
Purify (Day) - Remove all of the targeted player’s abilities, except for conversion and evil killing abilities. 2 uses
Last Rites (Night) - Use target dead Blue Dragon Non-Killer’s infinite use ability on an alive player. You will only be seen visiting the alive one. You may not use the same corpse more than once - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had no logs.

to vote, remember this format:
[vote]insertplayerhere[/vote]

Day 2 has started! King election has also started. Vote privately in your cards to determine who is crowned! Normal execution is also active.

first

1 Like