Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

This submission benefit will only be provided for this night, and only if you didn’t already input a day action.

Send actions through host provided DM

this should be fixed now, yell at me in your role PMs if it isnt

[post reserved]

I’ll have all this done by EoD2 or some shit

Over the course of today, I will add your alts to your cards. I’d like actions to be done on your host-provided cards for fastest responses (although I will notice other ones eventually…probably).

Tragically, it has been revealed that @Needles died!

The Priest :shield:

Blue Dragon Social
Religious Fervor (Passive) - You start in a neighborhood by yourself. At the end of each night, your neighborhood is cleared.
Channel (Day) - Choose two dead players and add them to your neighborhood. Infinite uses
Purify (Day) - Remove all of the targeted player’s abilities, except for conversion and evil killing abilities. 2 uses
Last Rites (Night) - Use target dead Blue Dragon Non-Killer’s infinite use ability on an alive player. You will only be seen visiting the alive one. You may not use the same corpse more than once - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

They had no logs.

to vote, remember this format:
[vote]insertplayerhere[/vote]

Day 2 has started! King election has also started. Vote privately in your cards to determine who is crowned! Normal execution is also active.

first

1 Like

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!

Hello chat

That’s evil

first

I would like to campaign for myself to be King.
Why?
The answer is simple really. I have a standout profile picture. I am the standout member of this society. I am the one who will be remembered. And because of this notable fact, I am the obvious choice.

I would be charmed if you all voted for the one and only Pav to be King. And I will rule this court with benevolence.

2 Likes

re: King elections we need to choose someone widely trusted because they will get Order Execute

I don’t vote someone for appearances or personality.

Coward

oh also don’t choose the Prince
it appears that only non-BD inherit abilities upon becoming King so

Then you’re automatically disqualified for calling out the potential voters.

No, it’s not cowardice. You are not the man of action.