Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

But I don’t see anything that could prevent my action so I’m not really caring too much about it

do you know the restriction

Nope, I get to know nothing lol

1 Like

sounds fun

I was half hoping that every 5 posts they’d have to meow or something because that would’ve been really funny ngl

fair i went back and read the ability

honestly, I think given this, and the whole night 1 stuff, I think u are just not town, despite my initial thoughts, given mech

The Mafia and Cult version of Samaries role can exist without being converted? if not i still cant really see how this flips not town aligned

1 Like

Samaries doomer posts arent great, its hard to say if I strictly think only wolves play that way, cause town can too, but the tone overall just doesnt feel very town aligned, idk

2 Likes

im sorry for all the mech questions, I really am completely new to all these roles

someone please let me know if Samaries role can start off as either mafia or cult, or if it can only be converted there?

look. at this point i have 3 pieces of info against me.

if i dont die today i am dying later on unless i confirm myself somehow. to do that i gotta cast wish and have a magical self confirm happen to me.

but even then as you said i can just be a convert. people are gonna tunnel on me unless i am out. and i am fine with this happening earlier rather then later

same

Can start as mafia or cult.
It’s unlikely to star mafia, since mafia would usually have a killer role. (but it’s not required)
Cult is a fair game.

im honestly not sure what is up with Kaizer’s posts

how many mafia can we assume existed at the start? wouldnt there be room for another mafia role to exist that could kill, or no?

In convert game, with no convert cap?
Very unlikely.

Oh right, there is no convert cap.

im just kinda confused in regards to what is going on with u neighborize claim, and the mech info against u

@Marina Is there anything stopping you from claiming other 2 targets of your N1 action?
The post restriction person should be able to confirm that action went through.

gm oomfies

I thought about it at night and I really doubt we have neuts in a multiball, esp if we have the Fool, even Alch is a stretch

I kinda wanna test voting out the Sheriff BC I don’t see what else could’ve given the false info

This is of course, mechanical info. If there is social info pointing to someone else that is fine

can you polymorph someone into poss
kaiserTroll

Omg can i

1 Like

OMG I CAN. Please let me turn someone into a possesser it will be funny