Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

There is not exactly a hammer time in this game till it’s confirmed, considering amount of vote-neutralizing and doublevoting roles.

@Kaiser did you slapped someone?

@Rher it’s possible hammer up to our knowledge. 7 votes, one of them being king is 8 out of 14.

2 Likes

Samarie (7): Osaa, Henryk, Karin, Olivia, BlackKalev, Daan, August
Daan (2): Tanaka, Pav
Karin (1): Marcoh

Not Voting (4): Marina, Samarie, Caligura, Kaiser

@Samarie was…

The Mastermind :crossed_swords: :shield:

Unseen Special
Can’t Touch This (Passive) - You will appear as a member of the Blue Dragon to investigative abilities on the first and second night. During N0, the host will provide you and your partner a short list of abilities. Your partner may add one, and you may add two. This addition must be done before the end of day 1.
Carry on the Mission (Passive) - The first time this role dies, it inherits to the oldest Unseen member.
Dirty Work (Passive) - If the Assassin or Moon Spirit ever dies or changes their role, the rest of the team gains access to a factional kill that replaces their night action.
Additional Ability 1 (Passive) - Immunity to attacks.
Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
Additional Ability 2 (Night) - Roleblock and protect a player. - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

They left the following journal

Samarie's Journal

Solo MM ;-;
Suffering
Couldn’t convert someone
can’t kill

10 minutes
everything has been processed there’s just some technical issues on my end

@Marcoh has died. They were…

their logs:

Marcoh Tavern Keeper
Didnt use my redirect any night
D3 - Samarie

@Osaa has died. They were…

The Ranger

Blue Dragon Killer
Retribution (Passive) - You will execute the last of your voters before your death when you are executed by the court.
Mysterious Backstory (Passive) - Before the end of the first day, you must choose a Backstory. This backstory will grant you certain abilities. Your choices are Sniper and Beastmaster.
I Love Guns (Passive) - Your vote counts three on those voting you.
Multi-shot (Day) - If you fire an arrow at one of your marks tonight, remove all marks and attack any other player whose mark was removed. You are immune to redirection this night. - 2 uses
Bulls-eye (Night) - Place a mark on target player. A marked player is no longer passively death immune. You may have up to three marks. Targeting a marked player with this ability will remove the mark. Targeting yourself will remove all marks. Marks disappear on death or class change. - Infinite uses
Hospitality (Night) - Fire a bullet to kill your target. This ability is disabled if you kill a member of BD with it. - Infinite uses :crown:

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Arbalist (if Sniper), The Poacher (if beastmaster), or The Acolyte

They had no logs…

@BlackKalev has died. They were…

The Butler

Blue Dragon Offensive
Dutiful (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. You may target players on consecutive nights.
Nightshade Wine (Day) - Poison the King. They will die tonight unless they are healed. - 1 Use, d3 onwards
Drunk on Atmosphere (Day) - Roleblock a player today. - 2 Uses
Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. If a player is targeted by this ability 3 times, they will die due to alcohol overdose. - Infinite uses
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight. Choose two players who will be VIP guests who will not be roleblocked by this ability. Bypasses occupation immunity. - 2 Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

their logs:

N1: CW: Marcoh, Pav
N2: CW: Caligura, Pav
N3: Pav

Day 4 has started!

what the hell

well i healed marcoh last night

Do fogerys exist

does this mean Pav killed BlackKalev?

How did Marcoh die despite me doctoring him could somebody more knowledgable about the mech explain to me pls

No

He used that ability the first two nights, evidently he just straight up occed me there

Also there is the trollbox role left, remember guys. One post today will be faked

SoD4 post has been updated.

At least

Thats how i interpret the “CW” in those logs

Oh right he didn’t say CW on the n3