Legacy Forum of Lies 2 - The Psychopathic King, Possessor, and Alchemist win

I forgor

:skull:

15 mintues remaining

VOTE: August

This topic was automatically closed after 17 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

It’s the final votecount:

August (5): Tanaka, Caligura, Daan, Karin, Pav
Marina (1): Olivia
Kaiser (1): Henryk

Not Voting (3): August, Marina, Kaiser

If there are any errors in the voteocunt, please contact your nearest eevee for assistance.
5 minutes to do so.

August has been deaded.

They were:

They left no logs.

Night 4 starts.

It will last 24h or untill one full day passes.

In Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and South America, all countries which change timezone to winter/summer has changed it.

To account for it, night will last 25 hours instead.

Sorry americans, your country is weird and doesn’t switch timezones when others already did.

Actions lock in 11 minutes.

Post #11 was edited.

Night 4 results:

@Kaiser has died, they were:

Kaiser

@Pav has died, they were:

Summary

The Butler

Blue Dragon Offensive
Dutiful (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. You may target players on consecutive nights.
Nightshade Wine (Day) - Poison the King. They will die tonight unless they are healed. - 1 Use, d3 onwards
Drunk on Atmosphere (Day) - Roleblock a player today. - 2 Uses
Serve Wine (Night) - Occupy a player by getting them drunk. If a player is targeted by this ability 3 times, they will die due to alcohol overdose. - Infinite uses
Concentrated Wine (Night) - Throw a party, occupying all players who visit you tonight. Choose two players who will be VIP guests who will not be roleblocked by this ability. Bypasses occupation immunity. - 2 Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

@Marina has died, they were:

Summary

The Gex

Blue Dragon Offensive
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
I am the Liquor (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. You are immune to the first attack except execution against you.
Debauchery (Night) - Choose me or you. Instead of their normal target, your target visits you if you choose me or themselves if you choose you. Choosing you will not redirect kills but will bypass redirection immunity. - 2 Uses
Happy Hour (Night) - Target three players. The first gets an embarrassing post restriction that they cannot claim, decided by the host. The second’s vote at end of day will be secretly randomized. The third will use a different night ability than the one they chose (chosen randomly) if they have multiple, with the same targets. If changed to an ability with multiple targets, the second+ target is randomized. - 2 uses
Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Day 5 starts now and will last 48 hours.

EoD resolution might be slightly delayed due to personal plans on Haloween, but I will try to do it as soon as I’m avilable.

Alive:

how have we not lost yet :wowee:

my god Kaiser was town?

wasn’t Kaiser like obvs town

im surprised pav / marina were both town

no!!!
everyone in Allies chat agreed they should die

:wowee: