Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

i think it’s what Hazard said

but if not, i can ask more later,
i don’t want to spam them tbh

read the link i gave you. it explains the character more then i can. but basically think of it as you already have your ability. you are just not told it. and every day you can ask the st a questions about your ability/quess your ability with a reply or cold-hot

1 Like

Gar botc is confusing as fuck. so i wish you luck

2 Likes

I’ll need it !

1 Like

Current Nominations:

No one has been nominated so far.

The galaxy weather forecast is clear but we are expecting a random worm hole to open at 2023-08-28T23:00:00Z, around the same time voting opens. During this period players may compete in an event for a chance at a prize.

1 Like

So Gar

1 Like

GTH readlist:

• Garfooled
  • Hazardwaste (the curse indicates that I can’t townread him but he’s unkillable anyway. He’s playing pretty helpful right now but before he felt slightly defensive when I claimed he was off instead of raising the topic that I was making a bad push on purpose or anything.)
  • Zorvo (I’m not getting Town vibes, the “I’m going to immediately rap Bean” feels like he’s playing to the view that everyone expresses about him being chaotic more than it actually resembles his usual pushes that he tends to believe in, or messing around voting or defending people against consensus, there’s usually logic and I don’t get the undue focus here.)
  • Eliza (she doesn’t know…)

Oh no
The flashbacks

What’s the context of this joke?

I swear you make this read every time.

I was gonna say this could relate to gars ability. But gar apparently took it another way

You said it in KRC and I don’t remember broaching it since.

(Whats krc?)

Ah!! Payor. I mean mag that was the last game we played together besides from TOS 3

Have you forgotten Jinxed so quickly?

We were the same player that game!

It doesnt count XD

Im town

I think hazard is towm

I think it’s pretty cool that you can learn a wagon’s voters every night when they’re only hidden on even days.

1 Like