Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

remember if you dont guess it today. its not the end of the world. you can try again tomorrow if you are alive tomorrow

Me too
Without rereading everything,
Vibes off

The amount of nominations per person :doughnut: matter yes?

Or should I say :doughnut: :atom_symbol:

1 Like

/nominate Eliza because of low posting and useless ability
/nominate TodaysStory for the same reason, except the ability is actually negative
/nominate tutuu for having an extremely anti-Town ability
@Bob

2 Likes

@thepigeonnyc has nominated @ElizaThePsycho, @tutuu, and @TodaysStory

what is your accusation?

2 Likes

Oh right, wrong pronoun
(Sorry May!!!)

1 Like

now do i nominate to give us more options later on in the day

I don’t know either,
To nominate or not?
I guess the question is,
Do you think there’s someone that should be nominated?

the thing with botc nomination system in a text format its sometimes good to just put someone up for nomination to give an option. we have at the moment
may - who cant be executed
Pigeons trio - who are the general target. and three main suspects for most of peoples reads
we could nominate pigeon to complete a triangle if we ever find info that suggest pigeon is evil and have them for an option later or nominated someone outside of the group.

Either way its always good to give people more options even if its not the main idea for the day

If you were to nominate someone, who would it be?

To be frank with you, both you and Magnus seem to be acting as though you’re still hydras.
I’m tempted to nominate one of you, but maybe you guys just get on well.

? i am confused on what you mean by this

Ah! so close. Sorry Porscha, but glad someone else spotted it. Although there are no prizes for second place here, good eye nonethel- wait… What’s this?

Magnus. You move me. Although you were first you looked behind your shoulder at your lesser and lifted her up. Moving. Heartwarming. Love affirming, even. How can I deny her now that you, Magnus, so kind and gentle, have seen her hard work…

No. It’s not enough to place you as equals! Porscha, the poor thing, spent all this time feeling like a LOSER. Like she had LOST. I, Empathy Master Achromatic, must make her whole to do right or I could not sleep this night!

Porscha has received THE MUCH BETTER THAN MAGNUS’ PRIZE prize for being the second to post about Litten being awesome!

Magnus, thank you personally for seeing this error was rectified. I know you are so humble and kind that you won’t think twice about the fact that even though you were faster, we have given you a much shittier reward.

2 Likes

Ehhh I don’t either tbh,
It’s just you both vibe together with seemingly artificial suspicion from Magnus towards you

Hi everyone. I want you all to do me a favour right now. Right this instant. Every single one of you. I want you to take the bag you ordinarily take when you go out, if you have one, and check if you have an umbrella in that bag. If you do not currently have an umbrella, please locate one as soon as possible and ensure it is placed in your bag. If you do not have such a bag, please instead place an umbrella somewhere close to where you ordinarily pass by when you go out, and to regularly check the weather forecast to learn whether you should take it. Do this for me. So that my suffering shall not be in vain

I vibe with them cause they are my friend but honestly reading back i can kinda get the feel you are meaning

1 Like

Why so?

damn fucking rip magnus i guess XD

May what did you do

1 Like