Mafia Championship Season 10 - We're invited! [Phase 2 Results, Shitpost phase]

What did I do?

1 Like

No insignificant amount of gaming

I am not the best player on this site, far from it.

Literally every game I’ve played with you has been improved by you being in it. You’re incredibly consistent and always move things forward, enabling everyone else in the game to play well. You have basically no ego, meaning you’re pleasant to play with both during games and in post chat, and you’re constantly looking back at your own mistakes and improving, rather than trying to justify them. You’re a good player.

Were you nominated, everyone would look at you and go “wow, people from this site must be generally pleasant and hardworking, and pretty good at mafia”. That’s how you get them: small sample size.

This is a joke.

I appreciate your kind words, May. Thank you.

1 Like

Among us in real life

Sorry I was at risk of becoming too genuine there so I had to balance it out with stupid bullshit

Among us in real life

1 Like

no that’s not a joke this is actually how it works due to like the 5 folers that play on MU and then visitors step foot here and never come back

mafia sirens

1 Like

I am inviting everyone I know to my GI game
It’s like a wedding

when MU was down and the turboers were in dismay i suggested running a turbo on fol and was promptly ignored

Came for arete
Met a banned user game 1
Somehow signed up for a game 2 and havent regretted it.

Magnus though i will echo is fantastic to play with.

let’s be real you just like being a big fish in a small pond

Any reason you feel the need to be rude?

Hey only I’m allowed to make FoL jokes I have jester’s privilege

(But actually I do find them frustrating, I don’t like being in spaces where everyone is always talking about how terrible and miserable it is to be there, even as a joke, and I shouldn’t have made the one I did. I genuinely enjoy playing here and would not be doing so if I didn’t.)

1 Like

fol isn’t really a small pond
smaller than MU, sure, but every mafia site is smaller than MU

HOW