Merpy in champs
Bottom text

its worth it to do it once

no it isn’t you BOZO

/nominate @Prophylaxis
(yes it’s valid i checked)

i cant like your post this sucks!!!

Hmm.

I’m currently trying to hunt for new communities to join this. Would be weird if I also plaied… but I kind of like the setup. Definetly allows for lots of strategizing, which is… something.

Sure.

the postcap is even lower this year

in other words

eevee’s power grows

@Arctic @Magnus @Prophylaxis

hey nerds come either accept or decline

I nominated hippo
it was a serious nomination
I’m not joking

@Hippopablompoyeetus

Whoever gets elected, for a bonus motivation - wins my Dakimakura with best catboy.

Image, be warned.

Where can I order one

/Decline.
I’m flattered to receive a nomination at all, of course, but even if I was the best player on this site to represent the community, I haven’t been feeling well for the last while, and champs is a very big deal.

Flattered and appreciate the nomination, but think I’ve moved past the point of my life where I can degen on mafia for multiple weeks/months.

I’m good with playing the occasional game here and there (I’ll probably throw my hat in a couple of games on FoL sometime this year) but the game, while fun, can be so incredibly stressful at times.

/decline

are you refusing to accept or decline or are you declining

i cant tell

mood

as expected

Voting Part 1

After nominations, the first stage of voting is Approval Voting. Please vote for all players who you would be okay with representing our site. You may vote for multiple people, and you may vote for yourself.

Anyone who receives at least 50 percent approval from among voters will advance to the final round of voting.

To emphasize: You may pick more than one person! Consider this effectively the same as you seconding a nomination!

The deadline to vote is 2023-03-23T23:00:00Z.

• May
  • Neon
  • Vulgard
  • Ashlyn
  • Achromatic
  • eevee
  • Hippo

0 voters

@Hippopablompoyeetus has not accepted their nomination, but since they didn’t deny they’re still eligible for this – they have until the poll ends to opt out if they’d like to, in which they will be excluded in the next round regardless of the results.

1 Like