Mafia Championship Season 10 - We're invited! [Phase 2 Results, Shitpost phase]

Flattered and appreciate the nomination, but think I’ve moved past the point of my life where I can degen on mafia for multiple weeks/months.

I’m good with playing the occasional game here and there (I’ll probably throw my hat in a couple of games on FoL sometime this year) but the game, while fun, can be so incredibly stressful at times.

/decline

are you refusing to accept or decline or are you declining

i cant tell

mood

as expected

Voting Part 1

After nominations, the first stage of voting is Approval Voting. Please vote for all players who you would be okay with representing our site. You may vote for multiple people, and you may vote for yourself.

Anyone who receives at least 50 percent approval from among voters will advance to the final round of voting.

To emphasize: You may pick more than one person! Consider this effectively the same as you seconding a nomination!

The deadline to vote is 2023-03-23T23:00:00Z.

• May
  • Neon
  • Vulgard
  • Ashlyn
  • Achromatic
  • eevee
  • Hippo

0 voters

@Hippopablompoyeetus has not accepted their nomination, but since they didn’t deny they’re still eligible for this – they have until the poll ends to opt out if they’d like to, in which they will be excluded in the next round regardless of the results.

1 Like

can I vote for everyone

i set it so you can choose up to 7 options, and there are 7 options

Are the voters shown in the results?

explicitly not

its the same type of poll they used for the awards drafting; only the moderators can see, regardless of the time or closure

:joy_cat:

I think everyone deserves to go, good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

i will uncover your identity, masked person

I don’t know what that means. I am UwU, nothing to be uncovered. I feel that some people treat me strangely on this site.

you are a phantom from my past

aren’t we all, Marluxion?

not cute, invalid, get out of our town wolf

Why you have to be mean :anguished:

remember kids, if you really hate someone you can vote for everyone but them and it essentially counts as -1 vote for them
the ultimate level of spite