Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Giving that Marl want to self-resolve much like Leafia want to.

At the moment I voted Italy, Babel had like, one townread on Apprentice, while Italy had nothing. Italy still has nothing IMO, but has certainly spamposted more than Babel has.

We don’t have much of a choice.
Marl needs wagons to be a tie EoD and I trust Marl so I wish for it to be the case.
I’m also gonna be on a vanity wagon which kinda sucks for town

1 Like

Eliza you fool

1 Like

Italy pointed out Babel out of something, or wait he must be talking about alt who this Babel is.

nevermind.

/unvote @Host_Account_3

Idk if the claim is clearing but may as well try to trigger it I suppose

This chain of epiphany posts from Icibalus has only solidified my townread on her, btw. Think she’s my strongest townread at the moment, followed by Apprentice/Wisp?

It did sound like an anime opening yeah lol!
The algorithm knows me too well!

:eyes:

1 Like

then again that game had dybu dabu so maybe it was just cursed

1 Like

@Host_Account_3 Your honor, Silviu is shown twice as being voted by Leafia and Apprentice but not in one place

3 Likes

@Marluxion - If you have a choice, which two players do you want to tie Today?

Please try not to include Leafia in your answer.

1 Like

Babel and Litten if i can’t pick leafia

I really really beg to differ.
Like, one of the simplest ways to solve townies is on who they wolf read and how they wolf read.

Take Phighter in Champs S9G2 for example, he madly tunneled Varience, who flipped v. From my PoV it was obvious he was town after that, yet he got yeeted soon after because the other players had your perception I guess.

Recommend reading this, it’s a good read: #28: Miscellaneous Tips for Villaging (by ladd)

Especially this part:

6. The hardest thing for wolves to fake are wolfreads

I really think the single hardest thing to fake for a wolf is convincing wolf reads. A loooot of the time the easiest way to catch wolves is just by realizing that their wolfreads are fake or that there is no way suspecting X for doing Y is a real wolfread.

Forcing wolves to go against their TMI is kinda the core of werewolf imo and creating a gamestate where wolves actually have to fake wolf reads/pushes is pretty crucial to…actually catching them.

or maybe eliza and litten

Yes, you’ve locked yourself into a claim, but I believe someone (Arctic?) last game said that you excessively focus on your role and mechanics as either alignment, so I’m not giving you a pass for it compared to Marl/Leafia/Lucky.

That being said, I’m not very interested in resolving your alignment today.

1 Like

oh kii claimed? i missed that

1 Like

No, he hasn’t claimed, but has said that he has to vote a vanity wagon prior to EoD for ~reasons~.

4 Likes

Okay, I’ve read up.

I have to peace out for work related reasons soon, but how I feel about today is: I have my behavioral towncore and people I feel uncomfortable wagonning today for various other reasons. As long as we tie two people in the PoE and get off Marl’s ability, I don’t particularly care who we execute D1.

Town
Prophylaxis

Behaviorally Town
Icibalus
Apprentice
Millium

Locked Into Claims
Marluxion
Leafia
Lucky

Don’t Want to Focus On D1
Silviu200530
Wisdom
Maria-Theresa
Kiiruma (?)
ElizaThePsycho (?)

PoE
Frostwolf103
Babel
Litten
Italy
Atlas

Yeah, hence why I said partially claimed.

I mean it was an important thing to claim since voting a vanity wagon is sus otherwise and trust me I wouldn’t be doing it without a reason.

But I suppose your reason to not read me for it is fair.

This guide is making me push more people up, but can’t because it’s not the time for mini wagons.

1 Like