Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Why apprentice so high up?

You likely get the answer next day

2 Likes

Think he’s genuinely interested in solving the game

My only qualm with him so far is that he hasn’t been super active and not around to real-time, but I’ve been fine with all of his posts.

I guess I’d be interested in a Litten(Italy/Babel) counterwagons for Today? I think knowing Litten’s alignment for certain would be quite a boon.

2 Likes

That is true

Wait lucky is locked into a claim as well?

Such a boring way to play

/vote Italy

@Host_Account_3

1 Like

If we’re taking Marl’s claim at face value, then the focus of our discussion should be which two players we should run up to tie in order to get off his ability

Then we should tie the two people we agree on like, 5 minutes prior to deadline? And treat anyone who moves their vote/interrupts the tie at that time to be a wolfclaim?

Honestly this plan seems so vulnerable to mishaps I wonder if it’s even viable, lol.

2 Likes

We have like 4 hours and half left

It’s vulnerable but if we plan in advance it should be fine I think. I wish you weren’t locking Lucky and Leafia away today but I have no strong objections to your PoE, having them as nulls myself.

1 Like

Do you mean these posts? To name a few

• Okay the first read is developed to have a reason that’s nice.
  • Leafia meta-read
  • Meta-read how wolves are different from towns mentally theory.
  • M-T argued that Apprentice’s posts sounded artificial and Apprentice basically wants to question M-T more.

I did not even realise that was his claim.

All I can say is ick. As it encourages people to vote his target and also seems in contrast to Marl’s role. And mine.

i left for four hours why did y’all start tearing eachother apart

1 Like

Okay from the ISO I can see your point of why you think him having interest in the game is valuable enough.

I came online

Though I don’t think apprentice should get much trust later on because from these posts are literally meta-reads or initial thoughts early in the Day.

also
the whole marl claim is eh?
it doesn’t really mean anything unless proven and even then its not 100%

1 Like

Oh hello Dahlia/Luke Atmey/Rookie Killer, it’s nice to see you again.

1 Like

Every time I see M- T, I think of Mr. T

1 Like

I will be back closer to EoD.

@Silviu200530 do you have a completed wolfgame I can look at?