Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

she’s mostly repeating the stuff she’s saying itt

i asked her who the wolves that are pushing her are, and she said that chloe may be town who is too tunneled but she was certain that litten was a wolf and pretty sure that marl was a wolf

she says that she could see marl present babel as a execution d1 and she also said that marl could have been trying to clear babel. I asked her how, and then she posited the theory of marl’s ability being switched around. then I asked her “if thats the case, why would babel hammer Eliza instead of not doing anything and getting a free ML on Eliza” to which she replied “those are good questions”

i then just spammed ace attorney gifs in the chat

4 Likes

Lol okay yeah I’m gonna be surprised if Leafia flips v here.

1 Like

sorry if the above is too fragmented, I’m very sleepy rn and was trying to paraphrase events best I could

i’ll get my stuff done tomorrow most likely srry

3 Likes

babel had voted eliza, they were trying to kill her
meaning we’d have another day just like today where we sit and kill openwolf babel and also eliza would be dead

atlas is almost never scum here

here you go proph
might be relevant

1 Like

3 Likes

well wisp was wrong

nobody won

1 Like

I just spent 30s trying to get a speck of dirt off my screen then realized it was a period

4 Likes

Laughs while asleep and thinking that Chloe should use periods more Zzzzzzzgoodnightyetagainzzzzzz

:sleepingleafeon:

The way he said that I should be truth listed among others to just investigatives without mentioning me in the next post

Not sure he forgot to mention it or lowkey not including my name to others

i just got a delightfully cringey idea

Oh no
Shoot!

1 Like

You’ll see tomorrow

No u

1 Like

It is called another cringe day, I know your secret

LOL
No man I don’t EVER do what I do with them if I am wolf.

Sorry I don’t play wolf like that

Yes @Litten
If Leafia flips town I don’t like this post:

XD
OML what?

Are you telling me your ability is fake?

Thought you said your ability kills wolf on tie wagons.

Babel would die anyway no?

Unless your ability is fake?