Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Not really sure how evaluate Atlas thinking that there is anticlaim in this game?

He’s either town who mistakenly thought that there is anticlaim in the OP, or a wolf who slipped?

I guess Atlas did misread something already (1244-1248) so… I guess gun to head, I’d be more inclined to think this was an honest mistake, but I’m really not great with evaluating supposed scumslips, as most of the time they’re not real.

I’m overall inclined to believe Atlas, not least because I believe he is town.

Also have you read over Marluxion yet? I don’t wish to be a nag but I would like more discussion on that slot.

@Leafia
Does the self resolve have anything to do with Litten?

He’s clearly aware of Anti-Claim.

Funny how if it wasn’t for my claim he wouldn’t have slipped that knowledge lol. Your welcome I guess. :upside_down_face:

I’ll review his posts now, though a part of me is considering giving him a D1 pass because he locked himself into a claim.

One of the pet theories I’m testing is that most (?) wolves are generally afraid to claim early, because they want to give themselves the most outs to claim whatever they want in endgame. I’m not sure about the veracity of this pet theory, but it’s something that I am trying to pay more attention to.

I have been thinking Atlas could be wolf.
But they could also play town as Atlas is very good at keeping a neutral posture early on as either alignments and can become more clear later so I didn’t worry too much about his slot for now.

But now that the “Anti-Claim” was brought up where it ain’t in the OP, I now know Atlas has Anti-Claim Information however.

1)Can still be town given this knowledge for something and potentially has to do with their own role.
2)Is a Wolf that has an Anti-Claim role in their team and didn’t care to read OP because they that it was already stated because of their role/mafia member role.

I have been playing under the assumption that anti claim was in this game. Does that make me a wolf?

1 Like

No because it’s an assumption you don’t treat it like fact.

God, I have so much trouble actively wolfhunting because I haven’t been town on this site in ages.

No sort of feedback mechanism to know if you’re on the right track or not, at least on Day 1, is a little annoying.

1 Like

When I read your claim, I thought of posting “why would you claim when there is anti claim.”

I didn’t since it would be useless, but again does this make me a wolf?

1 Like

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Silviu200530, Marluxion 2/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Apprentice 1/9
Apprentice Litten 1/9
Marluxion Maria-Theresa 1/9
Atlas Leafia 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas, Prophylaxis, Millium 9

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

Did the Conversation you had with Atlas make you wanna TR them? If so why?

Oh wait maybe I’m reading this wrong.
Are you saying you just agree with his statement rather then form an opinion on his alignment?

Also you haven’t mentioned me lately do you still think I’m likely wolf?

What do you mean by feedback mechanism? Also can you answer a question I had but didn’t ask to yo7 (instead just talking to wisp about it). Why did you find apprentince town reading wisp townie?

1 Like

So you believe there to be anti claim why?

Do you believe that is the case in every closed setup you join regardless if it doesn’t say so in OP?

Yes. I find it unlikely that a wolf would not only so blatently go up against me, while also playing the “I don’t care about the game” card. Feels silly. I also think that I have actually been on their mind most of the game via their reads list.

@Litten
What’s your read on Maria?

In role madness games, yes.

1 Like

I actually thought the OP might have said there was anti claim, but I may have been mistaken.

Anyways, I have to go to bed. Good night.