Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

unofficial VC

And I am not good at this stuff lol

unofficial VC

least chaotic day 1

Personally I don’t really care what ur thoughts are, because between this game and last game, I’m tired of people pulling out these inflated reads out of their ass, I’m just gunna start wolf reading them all

These are all extremely easy pushes, possibly the easiest pushes in the game. So why does Eliza get special treatment and nobody else does? Why is Silviu also in the “not touching on day 1” tier? What are your thoughts on Silviu Proph?

There’s no way you can make a roulette out of 1 vote wagons, can it?

i can’t possibly be that easy

theoretically yes but it favors wolves most of the time

yeah it is, but who?

I’m giving up and wagonning shitposters because a quarter of this town is not playing the game.

If you want to argue that they are easy pushes, be my guest, but I can’t function when a quarter of the town is content to shitpost and do nothing.

What I’m basically saying is that if proph is a wolf, they have zero acountabikity until all those slots start flipping v

So basically their alignments is how I’m going to read proph in the future tbh

You mean Proph being a wolf or Proph’s PoE? I don’t really think my read on Proph is “easy”. Especially depending on what Proph says about Silviu.

how does that differ in your eyes from like the lower tier of Frostwolf, Babel, Italy?

Oh I am shitposter but cant work it out?

Read this post, please? It should answer almost all of your questions.

Yes but why are you giving special treatment to Eliza and not them? Also why special treatment to Silviu?

i mean there’s no way i’m that easy to lynch

You are.

unofficial VC