Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

And what about other PoE? You seem to have restricted on only me and Italy.

God I kept trying to touch reply but the damn hearts kept popping up in the way

1 Like

is that cuz I’m town reading you

1 Like

Eliza would be fine as well - kind of just mentally clumped them away because they were in my upper tier.

I’d definitely prefer Eliza over Italy idk about frost though

Eliza has been misellimed in lylo way too many damn times to not mech solve her here

2 Likes

no offense marl but I think you wanting to use your ability on me is a terrible idea considering that I think babel is a effectively rand with regards to their alignments

I don’t see how you think that? My initial suspicion was on Lucky since I thought their reaction to me was poor. After that I thought that Apprentice was trying too hard during the start of the day, then after that I thought that Marl was simply playing with too little bite for how he was acting.

I thought you were certain a time ago, what stopped you?

I don’t care if Eliza goes over
/Shrug

no it’s because idk why people want u thrown off board

1 Like

Ok fine then if we have a cop I want them on you

at what point have I said you were certainly a wolf?

this is asking for me to be a god father marl

Idk

I think I really want at least one wolf in the pile, because then we get a wolf flip and a potential clear unless it’s (w/w)

and if it’s (w/w) then we’re guaranteed to hit wolves today which is good in my book

You can’t be my father because I’m your father

3 Likes

how tf does your role work with godfather marl

Isn’t that a good thing?

Assuming you are a villager. If they are a wolf and Marl is telling the truth you are confirmed, if they are village I believe you are also confirmed.

I don’t feel like dying d1 when I don’t get into the game properly until later days

if both of them are v litten goes over 50% of the time is I believe what they’re getting at