Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

how tf does your role work with godfather marl

Isn’t that a good thing?

Assuming you are a villager. If they are a wolf and Marl is telling the truth you are confirmed, if they are village I believe you are also confirmed.

I don’t feel like dying d1 when I don’t get into the game properly until later days

if both of them are v litten goes over 50% of the time is I believe what they’re getting at

I believe Godfather is registers only as town to Cops, so I do not think it would have an effect.

1 Like

Godfather only stops checks
This isn’t a check

Also it’s a nonbastard arete game, if there is a godfather I’ll eat my shorts

What Marl want to accomplish is that either babel and someone else died a townie, or a wolf get priority executed instead of Babel.

I know its explained before and its good to be true.

hey I know people who run games where godfather will cause desperado to kill themselves in such

which is dumb but they do it

EBWOP *and such

Ah.

Hm.

I don’t really have any other wolfreads is the thing.

/vote ElizaThePsycho

@Host_Account_3

Curious if Proph will jump on this.

I really have to go now, don’t forget the leg read.

Arete hates cops so there’s probably none it’s

I’d advise you to change that vote. Pretty sure Litten is a villager at this point. Believe me, I’ve seen Litten as a wolf and he was completely different than he is here.

1 Like

This is not a bastard game, but it’s gotten more common to elude to things that might cause incorrect or different results, rather then labeling a game bastard because one god father might exist

We can assume something might exist in this to affect results

if litten/babel is v/v and it rands to babel I wouldn’t be upset. but the inverse I do not like much

2 Likes

You voted me right.

I will decide that for myself later in the game.

This isn’t a check though

even if it rands to me all you did is guarantee that I died

which I will do at some point if I’m a villager probably

probably

I’m not arguing that, I’m just arguing stuff like a godfather could exist lol