Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

eliza and babel have to be voting eachother or they can shake the tie 7 seconds from eod

2 Likes

readlist:
town:
me.
townlean:
app - similar to proph’s reasonings to townread him, it looks like he’s solving and he brings up relatively good points
nulltown (aka the "they’re doing stuff, but i think its not really ai)
Proph (i want to read this but every post of his is a paragraph long and im lazy)
Litten
Mil?
Ici?
Marl?
The Null Pit.
Silviu
Frost
Leafia
Eliza
Kiiruma
Maria
Scumlean:
Lucky

aka:
can y’all be readable pls

1 Like

You’re each other’s father. How do you not know this?

Idk, if I’m the town in (Babel/Eliza), then I’m not voting for the chance to potentially clear Marl and potentially be an IC.

While if you’re the wolf in that group you probably snipe the other person seconds prior to deadline to get the mislunch, but at the same time you outed yourself as wolf and softcleared Marl.

So I don’t see how it’s optimal for the town in that grouping to snipe vote.

Well, if we’re being pedantic. Marl is not clear. If the wagons are v/v, then that simply gives off correct information, if the wagons are w/v then Marl either gives correct information of the villager as being a villager, or has a fake clear on a wolf. While if the wagons are w/w then it is Marl clearing another wolf.

The main takeaway is that the person who survives should likely be trusted if a villager dies. I do think Marl claimed in a villagery way but the claim inherently does not say anything about his alignment in my opinion.

25 minutes and there’s not two wagons tied up by one less vote on Eliza

If it doesn’t hit a w we get a clear on the other person
Nobody is going to NK Eliza or babel anytime soon and this could force them to later on

eliza sent a like :flushed:

If both are villagers, Litten has a 50% chance of death too.

it’s optimal because

1. marl could be lying
  2. because he could be lying, you do not know if you are safe or if the other person would be cleared if you die as a v
  3. you know you are a v
  4. you don’t know the other persons alignment

And I don’t see how Babel/Eliza voting each other would stop any voting shenanigans they can do, given they can switch their votes around at any time?

Litten vote Eliza

I v read them so no

Bruh

1 Like

tie the rand

/vote Eliza @Host_Account_3

Ok then vote babel nerd

also gtg

/vote babel @Host_Account_3

1 Like

Ok I want this cat strung up