Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Nah, been there and I hate when it happens when a shitposter of townie get executed just to get improved town play, no way.

1 Like

irrespective of who is correct, a wolf flips, a PoEable villager is cleared. this is the perfect compromise to stop us from being on each other’s asses

2 Likes

If you believe that it will make you more readable, then yes.

If you don’t wish to, that’s perfectly fine as well.

1 Like

there’s still 13 other alive players you know

nah, lucky very obviously didn’t read anything I posted at end of day 1, neither did Leafia, and since you’re wrong on what I did end of day 1 you clearly didn’t either

so sorry, but I’m not playing nice and I’m not doing shit just cause you asked me to if you aren’t gonna give me the same respect.

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_3

I want this + Kiiruma tied.

1 Like

What do you mean I’m wrong on what you did at eod d1?

I’m GGhana

Powerwolfing at end of days is basically the only thing I’m good at as a wolf. I can link a game where I basically had control of the village wagons at end of day 1 as a wolf.

1 Like

Oh my god…

That’s right your queen is here bitches

1 Like

i fucking knew it

2 Likes

I was going to play on my long term alt, but arctic was hosting so I decided against it. I’m decently sure I’ll be read more easily if you all know who I am so here’s my de dragging

1 Like

Interesting.

Probably should have expected that from the signup brouhaha you pulled

2 Likes

i’m back from reading some old games and what the fuck

1 Like

The fact that I very obviously didn’t do nothing

1 Like

Effectively you did nothing with regards to the Babel wagon besides vote in one of the two pairs

I have read it, and I’m saying that you are lying about running over him with a truck because of what you did

1 Like

Here’s the game where I basically had control over the wolf wagons on day 1

1 Like

well you’re very obviously pushing agenda but girl no

you were all an uncoordinated fucking mess, I had to come down from heaven on high and start making actual wagons

Through all of that carnage I could have easily just dunked on 2 random low posting village slots and called it a day

also i can’t tell if this means maria is powerwolfing or not

this actually checks with why i thought you were alice