Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

You outted you tbh :stuck_out_tongue: You of all people should be aware that I was starting off with fpsing to see what reactions I could fish.

I’ve been busy with work most of this morning

I’ll hop in and do some hard analysis later today

Eliza, why are you liking my post and not showing up?

I’ll be a round for a few hours tonight before my raid as well as all day tmr

The dude has already liked more than 20 of my posts lmao

1 Like

Engineer gaming
Kiiruma is being very scummy by refusing to vote Leafia

I agree

1 Like

And should be executed, if only by tie

what if i told you i was town because of babel’s failure
:flushed:

Ya well I freaked out, sue me, I realized right after, but I was also sure u had at least something, so I wanted to clear it up as soon as possible

1 Like

Argh not this again…can you do less calibrating your weapons and come over here?

We have 24 hours and a half hour left

???

<:>

Honestly if u are town, it was just very unfortunate

Kiiruma part 1: Why is Leafia a wolf?

Leafia has the most posts overall, however, a lot of their posts aren’t even filled with content. It’s as if Leafia doesn’t know when to say something serious and when to joke about. Leafia also purposefully linked to a very old game when asked to view their most recent ‘Scum’ games initially, they know they had one more recent than it because I tried burying them in it, multiple times. They also linked another older game (Risky Light) then went ‘Oops. Wrong game.’ which suggests Leafia knew of being wolf in that game and didn’t want people to look at it.

A lot of Leafia’s posts were filled with simple lies. Which I think is indicative of Leafia being a wolf because Leafia’s being more oblivious than usual to how they usually are in other games. Other posts were just back and forths with Lucky for example to be able to avert from interactions Lucky had with Maria.

They’re disingenuous which is, not that far from usual. But if you cannot see that they’re trying to make plays then something’s wrong.

so why not just tie leafia and proc marl’s passive

1 Like

I’ve had plenty of content and I said oops wrong game because I was trying to find a towngame of mine. The first game is my most recent wolfgame that I can think of. It’s possible there’s a more recent one that I forgot about.

This game I’m also squarely in my townmeta and if you think I’m a wolf, then why are you against tying me in votes for EoD?

@Wisdom
And tbf I wanted to keep you out of mylo, when mylo came around I heard defended u and correctly voted the wolf all day phase

1 Like

I think Kiiruma is TMIing me town now come to think of it.

You did, I know, you swore that you’d not vote me that day, it was nice!
(Had you not unvoted in the last second though… ;) ^^ )