3 Likes

I’m willing to lynch them for that hbu

1 Like

well that’s a little counter intuitive when you’re bringing an alt isn’t it

chloe/wisp not w/w

1 Like

explains why u just radiated towniness in ur first few posts

2 Likes

Icibalus/Chloe: Townread. I was heavily townreading Ici before he replaced out for his logical thinking and Chloe hasn’t done much to change that.

Prophylaxis: Townread: EoD 1 makes him look good and it appears that mafia tried killing him last night.

Frostwolf103: Nullscumlean: I don’t remember that much from him but what I do remember rubs me thevwrong way.

Lucky: Locktown: He’s clearly in his townmeta here and I’m surprised that more people don’t see it.

Kiiruma: Scumlean: Starting to have doubts he’s scum though, but the way he’s being isn’t a good look for him.

Marluxion: Townread: Only a wolf if Eliza is a wolf.

Litten:Townread: He’s been leading the town which I don’t really remember seeing from w!Litten. At least not in the way he has been doing it.

Apprentice: Slight townlean: Not exactly sure why. Mostly gut.

Maria-Theresa: Scumread: She’s been very wishy washy with her votes and has continually been pushing people for ??? reasons. It feels like she’s trying to see what sticks.

Italy: Scumlean: He’s been utterly forgettable and it feels like he might be trying to go utr.

Millium: Slight Townlean: I lowkey believe their doc claim.

Wisdom: Townread: I highly doubt a wolf would’ve revealed the info they revealed SoD2.

ElizaThePscycho:Townread: Always the same alignment as Marl.

Atlas: Null: He has both towny and scummy stuff going for him. Not sure what to think at the moment.

Leafia: Locktown never rescind. My most confident read.

though when chloe joined and said, “Hi im town”, i just responded with, “We know”
because I think most people were at that point

leafia i have made nearly 200 posts in the last 27 hours

how is eliza always the same alignment as Marl, what

Oh joy, I have more than a thousand posts to catch up on :upside_down_face:

Good luck me?

2 Likes

why doesnt eliza want to obliterate the wagon on her at EoD

@ElizaThePsycho yo sup wheres your head at

because marl role encouraged ties so people had zero accountability if they voted a villager there

1 Like

/vote Italy @Host_Account_3

i swear to god this dynamic between Marl/Leafia/Lucky
is the weirdest shit

2 Likes

hi

You keep pushing that the wagons have to be you and Seth.

and? u think they are a wolf lol

im taking a step back from italy, so if u could help me out on that slot, it would be appreciated

I trust Marl for now.

Instead of saying that can you provide an example that makes you feel as confident as you are on me?

Show me something I have done that I can never do as wolf since I’m “LockTown” to you.