Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

let me rephrase because i feel like i worded that shittily
it feels more like you’re attacking leafia and echoing things to chloe instead of solving them
mostly a feeling and basically impossible for me to actually explain
but then leafia makes the wolfiest post in the history of forum mafia (again)

I already solved them though
that’s why I’m attacking them

a valid point :gun:

1 Like

if they make the towniest posts I have ever seen while attacking them I’ll reconsider but until then I’ll tunnel them for faking a reaction test

It isn’t a wolfy post and you know making wolfy posts doesn’t make someone a wolf and he isn’t even trying to solve my alignment. This is a flat out attack and an attempt at misyeeting me.

leafia that post was the sloppiest backtrack i’ve ever seen it’s pretty wolfy

I DIDN’T FAKE THE REACTION TEST!

this is embarassing

I’m still honestly scared of the world where Leafia flips v, because I spent all Day yesterday thinking that Ghana was a wolf for not posting in 24 hours and that Wisdom was a wolf because she was playing erratically and wasn’t posting super often, and then it ended up both were v

Like I know that Leafia is putting her figurative foot into her mouth here but I am still nervous

1 Like

ur right leafia, only you can decide which of your posts is wolfy, we are all just along for the ride

It’s because I’m lost and I don’t know what to do or think now. I’m in a hole and I can’t get out because the wolves have blinded everyone to the truth of the matter and I’m flabbergasted as to how they did it. I just don’t know what to do anymore. The wolves are going to win and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

yeah ive been trying to think about what the team would be if leafia were to flip v and truthfully i have zero damn clue

why did atlas say you better explain everything tomorrow leafia

all i know is litten and i will get chained if shes v

which would be funny

(and suck)

1 Like

this is where me and you differ, since I’m not afraid of this flipping green, obviously I dont think it will, but if it did, insert thanos saying, “I am inevitable”, because let’s be honest, this was

3 Likes

Does anyone else have similar concerns to me, or am I in the pocket

idk

that’s why I want to ideally spend time Today doing hard analysis and potentially exploring the devil’s advocate worlds where say, leafia is a villager and then one of (millium/marl/wisdom) bite the dust tonight

everyone put me and Chloe in their town list tonight

1 Like

I’m not helping our case Chloe if this is v

1 Like

i dread leafia flipping v because if she does then i actually have to play the game and that’s terrifying

1 Like

idk about chloe but I might not put you in my list at all lol