Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

leafia that post was the sloppiest backtrack i’ve ever seen it’s pretty wolfy

I DIDN’T FAKE THE REACTION TEST!

this is embarassing

I’m still honestly scared of the world where Leafia flips v, because I spent all Day yesterday thinking that Ghana was a wolf for not posting in 24 hours and that Wisdom was a wolf because she was playing erratically and wasn’t posting super often, and then it ended up both were v

Like I know that Leafia is putting her figurative foot into her mouth here but I am still nervous

1 Like

ur right leafia, only you can decide which of your posts is wolfy, we are all just along for the ride

It’s because I’m lost and I don’t know what to do or think now. I’m in a hole and I can’t get out because the wolves have blinded everyone to the truth of the matter and I’m flabbergasted as to how they did it. I just don’t know what to do anymore. The wolves are going to win and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.

yeah ive been trying to think about what the team would be if leafia were to flip v and truthfully i have zero damn clue

why did atlas say you better explain everything tomorrow leafia

all i know is litten and i will get chained if shes v

which would be funny

(and suck)

1 Like

this is where me and you differ, since I’m not afraid of this flipping green, obviously I dont think it will, but if it did, insert thanos saying, “I am inevitable”, because let’s be honest, this was

3 Likes

Does anyone else have similar concerns to me, or am I in the pocket

idk

that’s why I want to ideally spend time Today doing hard analysis and potentially exploring the devil’s advocate worlds where say, leafia is a villager and then one of (millium/marl/wisdom) bite the dust tonight

everyone put me and Chloe in their town list tonight

1 Like

I’m not helping our case Chloe if this is v

1 Like

i dread leafia flipping v because if she does then i actually have to play the game and that’s terrifying

1 Like

idk about chloe but I might not put you in my list at all lol

mood

its ok she wont i just submitted my tailor

1 Like

I’m one of the only other claimed investigatives that are alive, and proph talked about how they got an ability due to being put into town lists. Can you at least consider putting me into the good list? There isn’t much harm it can do

er
miller?
idk

i just want to have a good showing for my first town game and reverse the trend of wolf wins on FoL

maybe my goals are too lofty