Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

This thread state is amazing tho!

Hidden mechanics that is not discussed at OP, can we stop now until we know what they have?

I will state this, I had not gotten online quite for EoD nor looked at the timestamps so I did not realise that @Atlas had snapvoted a wolf last second yesterday. Therefore I put Atlas on my Deception List thinking that it was perhaps a bus or an intentional attempt to stop Marlā€™s ability from Procā€™ing.

Had I realised how close to the line it was Iā€™d have put one of my null-reads into my deception list.
For I left many nulls on neither of my lists.

1 Like

Silviu frozen

Then why are you asking for my ability name? Although I only said what it does really.

how do you not notice the last minute vote but then declare it was a bus or to stop agility proccing

1 Like

i voted after proph
like 30 seconds after
how was that a bus

because i want to know?

Wait are you that weird doctor who always scratches his head and picks his nose

babel attempted to slam eli what

does anyone think thereā€™s any world where seth randomly pushes his buddy off a cliff btw

Pal Maractice or something

1 Like

Bro I wasnā€™t around at EoD.
All I saw was ā€˜Oh Atlas voted someone last second and it caused the wagons to not be a tie despite us planning on having oneā€™

So that was why I drew my conclusions.

1 Like

I have seen him do it before actually

I donā€™t read sethā€™s posts so idk

okay but Iā€™m honestly confused on how town Kiiruma doesnā€™t take an extra second to realize that atlas led to a wolf death there

1 Like

I absolutely hate Seth and I honestly hate maria as well

1 Like

Man itā€™s almost like I thought Lucky could be a wolf for the entirety of yesterday and also I totally didnā€™t include them on my deception list last night :stuck_out_tongue:

While Propxylaxis unvoted to keep the votes tied up by two wagons in the same minute, dont forget that

well
nobody put me on their town lists
so