Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

me. i stole their souls

1 Like

They claimed thatā€™s how their ability works

1 Like

FPS at its finest

1 Like

Why would I lock you? Youā€™re still a null for me. I mean, you could be town, but for all I know, you voted that quickly to get town cred because Babel was never surviving D2 even if he had gotten Eliza executed with that play. It does give you slight town points though.

it still could be a vanillizer

2 Likes

This still assumes that you knew for a fact that wolves attacked proph last night

Would you like me to show you Mariaā€™s treatment on Babel and why they shouldnā€™t have treated them as fucking highly they did.

There is no way a town does that?

how was i supposed to know proph would vote there btw

it would currently be logical to assume every wolf has a one shot factional modifier

3 Likes

Iā€™ll go look at them for you

1 Like

Yes I would because I havenā€™t done the same thing

You donā€™t.
Atlas can be wolf that hammered.
But you like never ever vote him until after Night 3.

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ll simplify everything

The night kill is claimed by Millium to have happened on Prophy (and was healed by Millium)
Wisdom claimed that Silviu was evil because they saw that Millium and Silviu were the 2 visits on Prophy.
Silviu proceeded to get shot and flipped as Town Bodyguard.

This means that either we have a ninja, or Wisdom was lying (which would mean the kill was prevented another way) or Millium is lying (which doesnā€™t make sense because then Silviuā€™s ability wouldā€™ve happened)

The day vig shot Silviu, likely being a town dayvig because they wouldā€™ve been voted otherwise.
Mafia likely has a Ninja who attacked Prophylaxis last night, which would clear Lucky, Millium, Wisdom and Prophy. (At least when it comes to being the Ninja and a designated mafia killer last night)

2 Likes

It worked last game tho I promise ;_;

you know its bad when heā€™s agreeing with you

we can cross out ninja and strongman now

Iā€™ll peace out for now and then come back later tonight to do some analysis.

Think we should go back and focus more on behavior/interaction analysis more than mechanics since thatā€™s likely how weā€™ll catch the last three wolves.

We have a lot of clears and a decent base to start PoE, which is encouraging. Iā€™m just happy that the game is not as easy as I thought.

Thereā€™s no way a wolf wouldā€™ve killed Silvui here with a dayvig. Not when they were destined to be the misexe.

Itā€™s possible
It isnā€™t the best move

Nah I just guessed a wolf targetted Proph with anything rather than three town doing so.