Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

pretty sure that because of my 56% crit rate i could have also killed everyone there to milk xp and guilty crystal stacks and then one shot moloch anyways

anyway hi eliza how are you doing? allignment feeling villagery? got any thoughts on the game youā€™d like to discuss with me?

hello wolf how do you do

this is only partially a joke

oh, quite well! i did just wake up (at 4am) but this was because i went to bed early after just being all kinds of overwhelmed because of my appointment, which actually went super well

in regards to the gameā€¦ oh, I donā€™t know, I was honestly really expecting a flip and, even though no flip is objectively good for us it makes me feel very weird

1 Like

Iā€™m pretending that Silviu was night killed instead of shot by a day vig

1 Like

das fair

Silviu really came in clutch with saving proph from that nightkill and dying in their place

1 Like

oh thereā€™s a dayvig? oh yeah thereā€™s a dayvig it says 15 instead of 17 i didnā€™t question this for some reason

2 Likes

silviu was seen visiting proph and got dayvigged for it

1 Like

silviu being v is remarkably unsurprising

yeah so basically
wisdom claimed parity check between wisp and Silviu
Wisp immediately outted as town doctor who saved proph from nightkill cuz they were notified, and now they are a VT

Wisdom then claimed a red on silviu, then later claimed they saw wisp and Silviu visit proph

Then a shot rang out and Silviu was BG so it was a ninja kill

this is a valuable lesson on why you donā€™t bring up mech results 30 minutes into a day

1 Like

Huh? Please speak english here. Because what you just said here makes little sense.

I understood the rest of your posts though.

the problem is
wisdom shouldnā€™t have claimed a parity check there since they had no way of knowing WHAT happened with regards to the night kill
Wisp didnā€™t claim until after they claimed the check

So like

1 Like

Thereā€™s a chance they are V but I donā€™t like their motivation for claiming the parity check being ā€œwell, two people visited proph, obviously one of them has to be mafia cuz why would 3 town visit prophā€

i confused your neighbourisation ability with masonification, and reasoned that your ability was entirely fair balance wise because mafia has kill power in a 17er, which is far more signiifcant than in most other setup sizes, so village having a strong role like that is entirely fair

1 Like

is millium still here

also silviu was a bodyguard
are we perhaps missing the possibility that doctor took priority over bodyguard and it was a ninja kill, becuase that seems to make sense

2 Likes

It surprised me honestly.