Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Well that’s quite a different thing than thinking my read is forced isn’t it? What do you think is incorrect about it?

But that’s not really a reaction is it, that’s just a question. Did you think it was a good or a bad vote? Did you feel anything about me from it?

1 Like

I think Apprentice looked fine from those posts. I don’t think he felt like he was on a soapbox talkingbto an audiance.

The vote felt slightly scummy to be honest, like you were trying to shade Apprentice. I do agree with the you and App never being w/w though.

that was an unsatisfying response lol

Isn’t this something that I’m trying to do as either alignment? I’m deliberately trying to push him no? Can you describe what you mean by shading?

Trying to make him seem worse than he actually is or looks. Wolves do it to push villagers sometimes.

I’ll get more involved in this game in an hour or so.

i dont think Maria went out of there way to make them look bad
/shrug

1 Like

gth maria wolf won’t elaborate goodbye forever

Null Vote.
I felt you had a reason for it and my assumption was PLing.

I like this post.

Not at all surprised that you like it honestly.

Ah but do you know why?

Perhaps as wolf and apprentice as town you felt as if apprentice looked the most Townie to you and you wanted to avoid them becoming high in the readslist so you went for them to make them sound worse so people will be less wanting to put apprentice as their town.

Because you’re scumreading her?

Not exactly.

I mean I Null Scum Read them via Vibes from their questioning but no that’s not the entire reason I like Italy post.

Yes, that’s exactly it! You hit the nail on the head there. Those are my thoughts exactly about you. This is getting scary. Are you psychic?

Pretty much their post is Towm PoV

What’s the reason then?

How is it town PoV?