Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

town read Italy*

Ohh I know you’ve always town read Italy, doesn’t make it feel any less disconnected from what’s actually happening

/Shrug

AADHD, autism, and aspergers for me if I remember correctly. Just came to see how things were going before taking a nap.

Same here.

Same here.

Are you me at this point?

Now for a nice nap. :sleepingleafeon:

I really think Millium is really trying to push for an ML on me so badly for some reason lol.

@Italy
@Frostwolf103

Maybe vote me and don’t say anything to see if Millium opportunistically joins you on it.

So I can have my point proven Millium is desperately trying to ML me.

*ADHD

:sleepingleafeon:

What is happening Millium?
Do tell.

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Wait does anything stop Millium from being the wolf that visited Proph?

Logic

autism and aspergers are??? the same thing??? and also to get serious for a moment i really do not like aspergers as a term because of the whole thing of it being named after someone who used it as an excuse to send children to their deaths

Doesn’t necessarily have to be the killing mafia just a mafia that decided to visit Proph at the same time Silviu also decided to visit them.

okay you’ve forced my hand to get technical
aspergers is not actually part of the autism spectrum (it’s a technicality) because insurance companies supported autism but not aspergers (or something along those lines)

basically it was merged to get more recognition and force support

yeah but thats ableist nonsense they’re the same thing, asperger’s as a diagnosis was invented so Hans Asperger could avoid sending autistic children that he thought were “worth saving” to their deaths, and thus justify the killings of the others

1 Like

what the fuck

2 Likes

Either Ninja did it or the attacker’s name got swapped with different name (Silviu)

(he didn’t call it that, of course, but the delineation was created specifically so autistic people he saw as being “smarter” and thus felt empathy for wouldn’t have to die, in order to send others to their deaths at the hands of the literal actual Nazis)

1 Like

So where did the night kill go?
A 3rd protection could kindly claim and out me if this was the case

Or we can assume kiiruma is telling the truth and u held the KP since u were roleblocked

/Shrug

Then wait! Maybe we do have town role that can check if watcher’s result is doctored/framed by the mafia?