Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

being acerbic is not the same thing as harassment, you’d know if i was harassing you

i’m not even doing anything!

I have literally pushed him today, instead of just not believing me why don’t you go read my posts

I’m just asking you that if you’re pushing me to put your money where your mouth is and push me and Kiiruma to be tied

Why don’t you read my posts señor

marl literally every time you interact with me you make false accusations and denigrate my intelligence
your entire read on me being w is that i’m not stupid enough to do this as v, but i am v, so i’m just reading this as an insult

2 Likes

I have
Something I can’t say that you have

/unvote
@Host_Account_3

I thought we were aware who you are?

they’re on an alt

1 Like

nah keep that vote there baby doll

I wanna go to the moon

Oh I thought it was flavor, not the main account.

what exactly is your problem with Leafia/Kii, when putting v/w into the tie is strictly optimal, and both of us agree that pairing is v/w, we just disagree on which is which

1 Like

Nah, been there and I hate when it happens when a shitposter of townie get executed just to get improved town play, no way.

1 Like

irrespective of who is correct, a wolf flips, a PoEable villager is cleared. this is the perfect compromise to stop us from being on each other’s asses

2 Likes

If you believe that it will make you more readable, then yes.

If you don’t wish to, that’s perfectly fine as well.

1 Like

there’s still 13 other alive players you know

nah, lucky very obviously didn’t read anything I posted at end of day 1, neither did Leafia, and since you’re wrong on what I did end of day 1 you clearly didn’t either

so sorry, but I’m not playing nice and I’m not doing shit just cause you asked me to if you aren’t gonna give me the same respect.

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_3

I want this + Kiiruma tied.

1 Like

What do you mean I’m wrong on what you did at eod d1?

I’m GGhana

Powerwolfing at end of days is basically the only thing I’m good at as a wolf. I can link a game where I basically had control of the village wagons at end of day 1 as a wolf.

1 Like