Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

i what

1 Like

I read a bit of dicey
I think the change could be listed as a lack of people pushing on him
During dicey d1 he was complaining about it effecting his ability to make reads and here since heā€™s been getting pushed on all of d2 heā€™s done nothing of substance

I absolutely donā€™t believe the role exists, but honestly Iā€™m kinda humoring hoping that wolf!marl doesnā€™t make up such a stupid role, and allow their partner to go over because of his own mistake.

But at that point he was locked into it, and secondly his tunnel on leafia is just getting obnoxious, like itā€™s actually annoying to be told, 'well lose the game", which feels completely disproportionate to Leafiaā€™s iso, and utterly disingenuous

1 Like

dude flops over and appeals to every villager voting/pushing him when hes wolfing
he becomes the physical embodiment of the pleading emoji

has he done that here

1 Like

Why do you want Marl to stay on my case then?

Like leafia can be a wolf, but obvious? There is nothing obvious about that iso lol

He has good and bad things all over their own iso

heā€™s appealed to every villager who has a speck of a doubt on him being scum

Itā€™s almost as if someone I townread (Marl) has an ability that is a tiebreaker which causes a W to die in a WvT EoD. And that I think that Lucky and Leafia (Moreso Lucky now due to Leaf being fucking weird) is a person who could be a wolf, that I have wolfread, subsequently RBd and have asked multiple times to be votedā€¦ and theyā€™re not being fucking voted and itā€™s beyond demotivating.

Yes and me becoming confirmed town is at least as good if not better.

Maybe instead of you going on a suicide pact to confirm you or me (Assuming you are actually town and not just a wolf with balls of steel) we could instead have a wagon on me and another on another fair suspect (Lucky) so we have a chance at hitting a wolf.

Also about what you said about starting a lucky wagon cause i missed it
I would prefer lucky/leafia wagons, but Iā€™m probably not gonna hardpush for it due to me being ok with you/leafia

@Italy
Ping me when you are online
I have a very important question that I need to ask you, and if you answer truthfully I probably found a wolf if the answer is yes

I would much prefer Lucky/Leafia wagons.
But Iā€™d prefer Lucky/Me wagons to Leafia/Me wagons.
And Iā€™ve tried to ask multiple times if people would be willing to vote Lucky over Leafia here.
Iā€™m not even trying to appeal for me not to be voted anymore.

Iā€™m trying to force trigger @Marluxion 's passive to prove Iā€™m fucking town.

Oh yeah
You just reminded me
@Lucky can you ping me when you get here, i want to talk

This will confirm a villager though.

/Vote Lucky @Host_Account_3
Anyway Iā€™m not going to just sit back and die.
Weā€™re going to divert this train from Leafia to Lucky.
And hopefully Lucky will be yeeted to prove me.

Or, or we could instead of confirming a villager by executing another one, maybe instead we can try to trigger Marlā€™s passive and get a wolf out while confirming another villager.

Remember when I said this was a boring way to play, I take it back, this is chaotic

2 Likes

I know and if Iā€™m not one of the tied players at EoD, Marl eill remain tunneled on me and the wolves will win.

I have went down the deepest abyss of mechanic hells and arrive with the town an envelope that may solve a deep wolf

1 Like