Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Oh right I missed that part my bad.

Marlu, Millium, Litten and Maria are probably the most strongest wolf team to have player wise?

I could probably find it though or at least later if I keep thinking about it.

Although Iā€™m getting off track probably shouldnā€™t be looking at strategics.

do u know who Maria is?
and Me and Marl both have WIM problems, we can certainly hold our own, but not the greatest

Ok in your opinion whoā€™s the strongest wolf team?

IDK wolf metaā€™s for about 90% of the players in this game
Proph is an excellent wolf, that has wim problems because he hates it, but he has probably the most experience out of a lot of us, and knows how to use that experience to make above-average reads as a wolf, and manipulate the town

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s Kyo which they are a strong player.

Apple is also a strong past player as well.

Proph I think also rands Wolf allot so they kinda needed to try/do something about it.

Iā€™m just saying in general whoā€™s the stronger of the 4, like 4 best Power Wolves

Yeah fine I get it if itā€™s off topic Iā€™m just saying if you look at town leaders and then put them into mafia itā€™s like they outweigh the town.

Idk why Iā€™m talking about this ima go now.

Can I ask how this conversation about ā€œwho is the strongest wolf team hypotheticallyā€ is going to help us catch the wolves?

3 Likes

its not, its a waste of time

1 Like

Hello, what are we doing in a court at 3:35 AM like it says in the flavor?

Talking about this game on the old FoL.

(By the way, Italy, what are your pronouns?)

Ace
Attorney
Grand
Order

didnā€™t know this was a Fate/ crossover

Couldnā€™t sleep and youā€™re either a wolf or a villager. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m getting at here. Also, using numbers canā€™t really tell you much if you think about it.

1 Like

Wisdom!

Do you agree or disagree with me on the accuracy of my read (Leafia/Wisdom are not w/w)?

Personally, Iā€™m less sure about it after doing some meta diving + Leafia unvoted immediately after Wisp talked about his limited experience with Wisdom.

I have onlyā€¦ one game of experience with Leafia (TvB, I was wolf, she was town).

I lowkey disagree with you there. This is pretty classic town Seth play. Itā€™s when Seth starts being logical that you have to watch out. Iā€™m not 100% certain of my read on Seth, but Iā€™m at least decently sure.