Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

LMAO

1 Like

I didn’t even notice that cause I stopped reading their posts

its confirmed that wolves have a roleblocker because litten, the person who i think is lockwolf, claimed roleblocked

1 Like

the fact that there wasn’t a single wolf who went “this is a bad idea leafia” is staggering

she doesnt usually hang in scumchat or listen to buddies ime

wtf

now
i’ve hated this entire conversation because it feels like an echo chamber arguing with a starbucks employee
however
tmi slip? :flushed:

1 Like

Litten claims I only did what I did to prevent myself from being rbed by Kiiruma. Yet wolves have an rber which has been edtablished through mechanical means. So why wouldn’t I just tell my partner to rb Kiiruma if I was a wolf and avoid all this? Or better yet, not say anything and be viewed as a villager today? It makes no sense if you think about it for more than a few seconds and you know full well that a treestumper would absolutely never be scum. I would have TMI that that wasn’t the case if I was scum, now wouldn’t I? So I wouldn’t have as heck claimed self resolving! Wake up people! I’m obviously the designated misexe here because the wolves want to silence both me and Proph!

I thought he was almost locktown until he started all this.

I don’t even remember who confirmed that there was a mafia rber honestly.

ohh ya you claimed to have been roleblocked, that’s probably important

1 Like

Icibalus/Alkali

Flavor Name: Miles Edgeworth

Role: Flavor Cop

Role Function: Check a player, learn that player’s flavor name

Actions:
N1 - Icibalus targeted Kiiruma; got Dick Gumshoe
N2 - Alkali targeted Italy; got Ron DeLite

Prophylaxis

Flavor Name: Bikini

Role: Town Follower

Role Function: Check a player, learn their category of their night action. Can’t detect kills

Actions:
N1 - Proph targeted Wisdom; got Investigative
N2 - ???

Frostwolf103

Flavor Name: Dahlia Hawthorne

Role: One-Shot Daykiller

Role Function: Can kill a player during the day once per game

Actions:
D2 - Killed Silviu

Lucky

Flavor Name: Franziska von Karma

Role: Bookie Double-Voter

Role Function: Can submit a name as a prediction who will be executed the next Day. If successful, gains an extra vote (?)

Actions:
N1 - selected Maria-Theresa; got roleblocked by Kiiruma
N2 - ???

Kiiruma

Flavor Name: Dick Gumshoe

Role: Roleblocker

Role Function: Roleblocker who roleblocks person they vote EoD
(Lucky confirms their role)

Actions:
D1 - voted Lucky, roleblock succeeded
D2 - voted Frostwolf, roleblock succeeded

Marluxion

Flavor Name: Glen Elg

Role: Vote Tie Decider

Role Function: If two players are tied at EoD, a wolf will be executed if possible

Actions:
(None/passive)

Litten

Flavor Name: Mia Fey

Role: List Checker

Role Function: Targets a player, learns who they submitted for their truth/deception lists
(wolves know that his role exists)

Actions:
N1 - checked Apprentice, ability failed
N2 - checked Italy, got (eliza/proph/atlas v) (leafia w)

Apprentice

Flavor Name: Morgan Fey

Role: Last Will

Role Function: Has a last will that is released upon death

Actions:
(None/passive)

Italy

Flavor Name: Ron DeLite

Role: Item Thief

Role Function: Targets a player, steals any “items” they may have

Actions:
N1 - targeted Millium, failed to steal items
N2 - targeted Leafia, failed to steal items

Millium

Flavor Name: ???

Role: Burnout Doctor

Role Function: Targets a player and protects them. If their protection is successful, they become vanilla

Actions:
N1 - protected Proph, succeeded

Wisdom

Role: ???

Role Function: Claimed a one-shot watch action

Actions:
N1 - watched Proph, saw Millium and Silviu target Proph

ElizaThePsycho

Role: Redirector

Role Function: Can target two players, Player A and Player B, and redirect all actions Player A takes to Player B. Doesn’t affect the nightkill

Actions:
N1 - Redirects Lucky to Litten
N2 - Redirects Kiiruma to Apprentice

Atlas

Role: ???

Role Function: ???

Actions:
???

Leafia

Flavor Name: Maya Fey

Role: Spirit Medium

Role Function: First player who dies at Night is treestumped and is invited into a neighbor chat with Leafia

Actions:
(passive) - Proph died N2, so he is treestumped + neighbors with Leafia

3 Likes

nobody brought this up until you did and it feels very much like TMI and salty wolf that was caught for the wrong reasons

the mafia RBer is confirmed to exist by someone who you think is “almost 100%” a wolf - if you really wolfread him i don’t think there would be this disconnect since you’d assume he is lying about his claim

2 Likes

Starting to doubt he was even rbed honestly.

thanks Proph, you are doing the lords work

1 Like

Fun fact
I rushed to the idea of there being a ninja cuz I thought Kiiruma roleblocked me since he said there is much to talk about

So I wanted to NOPE out of that situation lmao

1 Like

Alkali, I’m never a wolf here. Also, I thought someone else confirmed it about the mafia rber? I honestly don’t remember who did and didn’t two people get rbed last night?

i dont get it

At start of day kiiurma was softing roleblocker, and my action failed, so I waited to see where they were going with it

flash toward a couple hours or whatever, Silviu dies, and the thought of there being no mafia kill last night floats around again, so I immediately rush with the ninja idea since I didn’t rlly want Kiiruma to say they blocked me and me have to explain that I’m an investigative role

Chloe. You know very well that I have a history ofvself destructing like this while undervpressure as a villager and a wolf. Now tell me why you want Proph silenced so much? I was even starting to consider the possibility that you might be a villager too. You almost had me fooled.