Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Can we talk less about the scumteam composition and more about who the wolves are, please

Thanks

6 Likes

Good idea.

At least thatā€™s sorted out, exactly what I was thinking that Leafia told just now.

Hey Iā€™m on mobile otherwise Iā€™d be doing so myself.
Itā€™s not exactly simple to do tons of quotes like this.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Litten, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530 3/9
Litten Wisdom, Millium, Lucky 3/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Marluxion Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas 9

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

Did you just went over my reason why I pushed you? :eye:

I donā€™t buy that reason for a second because you donā€™t want even more pressure on someone if you believe them to be a villager and want them to make reads and Iā€™ve probably made more reads so far than anyone else. Also, if you were telling the truth, why is your vote still on me?

While you are here, Kiiruma. I am interested to hear what you read about Marl that you put between two groups: Wisdom and Prophylaxia, Millium and Maria?

Having pressure put on you just makes it that much harder to make reads after all, because you feel the need to defend yourself.

Thatā€™s subjective

Not really. Thatā€™s how it is with me anyway.

itā€™s actually the opposite for me

I rest my case

1 Like

Tho I still want to see that post where Silvia is ok with pressure on his town lean

ā€¦the fact that frost is making sense is not a good look for him.

Oooooh, youā€™re pressured arenā€™t you

The worst look for you is that you still havenā€™t removed your vote. You only vote for people that you think could be scum. Not your townleans.

k

I like this Silvia lol

1 Like

I remember people talking about this post previously but I didnā€™t really actually register what the post was talking about last night, but now that I actually look at it, it actually is pretty bad. Like, Iā€™m not sure that the explanation from the post naturally flows to the conclusion.

1 Like