Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

And that maria voted you has established the vibes being correct?

Will you wish to defend yourself from that?

it is good day to not be able to be on for eod or like at any point past right now because my phone's data stopped working so i can't connect to anything

sir i didn’t say i was going to stop trying to get leafia killed on d1

i said i was going to stop arguing about her with ici because neither of us is changing our minds
stop nitpicking shit out of context to try to push your agenda, it’s wolfy as hell

you can’t sus someone just for voting you if they aren’t being agenda-y or overall bad faith in some way
that’s called omgus

actually screw it you’re probably just a wolf

/vote Litten @Host_Account_3

i want this and leafia tied at eod

1 Like

you’ve legit been doing this nonstop since the day started and have less content than italy

you might be a goofball as a villager but this isn’t how you play as town

stellaris takes priority over fm sorry

2 Likes

Are you referring to me or what’s going on?

no i’m talking about the flaming cat

1 Like

aha…right.

This is a blatant lie

you have done it every single time i’ve posted cat

I was referring to the Italy comment
I have done it every time you posted because every time you posted it makes me want to murder you

like, legitimately, can you convince me that your posts at SOD were actually real? Did you truly think that leafia TMI’d the wolf team as four wolves, and that they weren’t just assuming it because it makes way more sense for there to be four wolves?

that italy comment was an exaggeration meant to make you mad but still

That sounds like giving up? Why?

which posts are you even talking about sir

my sod posts are questioning why leafia was so confident on there not being a lost wolf in the setup

that’s odd
it should sound like basic reasoning that you don’t instantly call someone a wolf because of a vote

17 players it’s obvious there is going to be around 4 wolves, yes
but at no point did the op say there were no lost wolves
and leafia’s confidence level from “reading the op” just felt like tmi of knowing how many wolves were in her scum chat

so yes my first takes were real and i still stand by them despite leafia just saying she assumed it from the op