Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

however it is important to consider that in both this game and their wolfgame they opened with engineer gaming while in scp fm they only opened with the word gaming

1 Like

Kiiruma sounds the towniest of these. Leafia claims selfresolving, Marl seems provable if we ever get in a situation where we wagon him, which I think is dumb but weh. Lucky kinda pings me because itā€™s vague and easy to get away with faking.

1 Like

Give me your PoE and Iā€™ll sheep it!

(edit: obligatory exclamation mark)

Kill Eli

zaā€¦

What makes Icibalus town?

I agree with this from what Iā€™ve read. I still town read Atlas though but I noticed they posted like 100 more posts since I read them last so I probably should re-read them if they actually get spotlighted.

1 Like

Looking forward postgame to check out that readslist and find out that like, everyone who I listed either as town or donā€™t want to focus on is actually a wolf.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s my strongest townread atm.

|
v

My face when I sheep a mafia and then they kill me in the end (Wind)

1 Like

I phrased this horribly, but you get the point

I thought she might be white-knighting Leafia but yeah I see what you mean! I generally read effort d1 as towny :wowee:

Why did you assume Icibalus was ā€œwhite-knightingā€ (defending somebody senselessly) Leafia?

I donā€™t get how the claim is provable but I get why people want to allow marl to live for a day to use it

I just think itā€™s going to end up being a ā€œif wagons are tied you get a vigilante shotā€ thing instead because it makes way more sense to punish town for randomizing it then to reward town for randomizing it :wowee:

1 Like

i have not claimed yet

Yeah - I feel like this D1 is mostly a crapshoot given again, a quarter to half of the playerbase is not very interested in hunting the wolves.

Just have no choice but to townread the people who are tryharding and try to sort the wolves in them later on :shrug:

1 Like

tie me and marl
that way when marl dies Iā€™m clear

I have god tier luck so thereā€™s no way he accepts this if heā€™s a w

2 Likes

this may or may not be a joke

1 Like

@Italy, if youā€™re town, then who are the wolves on your wagon?

Who is purposefully avoiding your wagon to not get the backlash for it when you flip?

who r the bad guys

whatā€™s the vc