Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

as in if you submit them in a specific order the higher ones are your top townreads

Because Leafiaā€™s been in the consensus PoE all game and Icibalus seemed to go all in defending her, which would make her seem townie in case Leafia flipped. Iā€™ve done it a few times as wolf and it just pinged me as similar behaviour, but I guess it could have just been a town who defended a strong town read :woman_shrugging: I just find it unlikely in general to have that kind of confidence town reading a slot thatā€™s been obviously wolfy, without TMI.

I missed the meta part though and I think it becomes more valid with that case in mind.

oh i forgot about that mechanic
eh iā€™ll figure it out tonight

Apprentice, have you caught up?

What are your thoughts on the last 1000 posts or so?

Okay so you double tin foiled yourself so you donā€™t fall for any planned witchery Ici wouldā€™ve had. :wink:

1 Like

if itā€™s anything like its dr counterpart then there will be roles that exist around the list order but for the most part it deals in absolutes

Iā€™m allergic to witchery tbh

1 Like

Brain is currently at a stage where I think of something, realize itā€™s important or at least useful or valid then two seconds later whooosh itā€™s gone forever

1 Like

Considering his claim, I think thatā€™s null.

also itsā€™ cool wisdom i will be honest and say, yeah, this is exactly something iā€™d do as wolf, but my wolfrange and villageranges are really close nowadays so. youā€™re just going to have to trust me on the validity of my arguments and the overall quality of my play?

No wait this was what I thought of:
Isnā€™t there a post cap this game?

Kill me before I start pushing you midgame is my advice >:3

sir
once one tie happens my ability ceases to function
if weā€™re going to kill me to use my info weā€™re gonna just
kill me

if we catch a wolf with my ability we sure as hell aint killing me though

noted, iā€™ll be sure to pass this on to my Unkillable Innocent Child Godfather

4 Likes

Icibalus, have you had any strong wolf reads so far?
You wolf read Marl, yeah?
Why?

uh sorta? Iā€™m missing like the last 200

Iā€™ll be perfectly honest Iā€™m not great at catching wolves early in the game and will usually defer to solid cases made by strong players I townread if I donā€™t have something else in mind.

In general I think Marlu has not been as wolfy as people are making them out to be. Honestly the only thing Iā€™ve disliked from them is weird stuff around their claim as Iā€™ve seen them do similar things in a wolf game before, but Iā€™m not going to push that for now. I still dislike Litten a lot, but I have a lot of doubts actually sending them over today. The problem is everyone else Iā€™d be fine with killing feels super lazy.

Iā€™m probably just going to try to work on shoreing up a tight towncore that doesnā€™t have any wolves. I want to say Millium, Proph, Ici for sure right now and then Wisdom and Leafia sitting just below that. Leafia is mainly from Iciā€™s towncase on them which I actually thought was quite good.

My overall readslist is very similar to yours with Wisdom bumped up and Eliza bumped down. Atlas probably bumped to someone I donā€™t want to kill today since I think they can towntell super hard and I liked their early posting.

3 Likes

my ability only happens the first time there is a two way tie between two players at eod while i am alive

if i die, itā€™s gone
after it happens its gone

no actually i donā€™t, i think his claim is kinda clearing? i will be honest, i donā€™t have any wolfreads, which is fine
italy is a super nothingy slot that iā€™m voting to clear from PoE

1 Like

ok is your ability just to choose who goes over? I guess Iā€™m askign if you get strong mechanical relevance for this or you just want too heehaahee push button and do something

forming strong villagereads early is the best i can do right now, i do not have the energy to run a push right now, i have Transgender Stuff to do in the coming week