Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I can

Once per game
I didn’t use it last nighy

3 Likes

So like I said we can bully the mafia lmao

1 Like

The key difference is, eliza can’t redirect factional kills or attacks, Kiiruma can only block who they voted - which the latter makes a real gamechanger when Apprentice get lynched and flipped mafia.

2 Likes

i said it was three times what the hell

Tie TMI

Leafia had TMI of Marl’s role early, it looks like.

Something happened n1 probably to fuck with how Marl’s role works is my guess, because on Day 2 she was blatantly TMI’ing that she would be suriviving the tie, and I think everyone she wanted to tie with is town (Kiiruma, Lucky, Apprentice, Maria)

This also means that Wisdom is not clear via the tie mechanic.

It’s also notable that at EoD2 after her “RT” Leafia offered to be tied with Maria, not Wisdom. Why don’t you want to get a free elim on the claimed watcher?
She was fine with Wisdom/Kiiruma, Wisdom/Maria, and Wisdom/App, but not Wisdom/Leafia.

Posts regarding Wisdom & tie mechanic
All spew regarding the tie mechanic

(to seth)

(to app ^)

Leafia’s Claim

Leafia absolutely without a doubt (at the very least attempted to) visit Proph on n1. Nobody has claimed to roleblock her or swap her target.

On Day 1 she was setting up to become confirmed on Day 2, and was bummed that there was no nightkill so she couldn’t confirm herself.

Wisdom should have seen Leafia visit Proph on n1.
Wisdom did not see Leafia visit Proph n1.
One of the following is true:

1. Leafia got… ninja-ized?
  2. Leafia got roleblocked/target swapped by the gods
  3. Wisdom lied
Stuff and things

In addition to all this, Wisdom was also wolfy on Day 1, and nonexistent on Day 2 (she isn’t villagery!)

Will split other thoughts into separate posts

Wisdom is a wolf
Sheep me for dub

1 Like

I beg your pardon, care to elaborate?

okay consider
app still wolf

1 Like

we can BOTH be right

1 Like

Sure but we have to yeet LUCKY somewhere in between

1 Like

maybe but im more confident on wisdom

app has at least been villagery at points and has babel spew and some leafia spew stuff in his favor

wisdom on the other hand has like
some mildly villagery stuff at EoD1

1 Like

i have said several times that truth lists were important

fair enough
can we mech clear him then yeet him?

I thought their stressful tone was townie at eod but now that we know tie stuff probably happened, they just a wolf lmao

1 Like

If I wasn’t stopped from getting a extra bullet or new ability, I might have yeet Wisdom or Millium to do a simple math called Process of Elimination with a gun.

Ya I’m still not convinced, I almost got bodied last game cause of weird interactions with wolves

But I’ll think about it

Did wisdom talk like at all yesterday, I don’t even remember her posts

1 Like

she talked like barely

tbf i think she was busy but nothing she said was of any substance or villagery

1 Like

I feel more empowered to shit post this phase

Lucky should have used his ability to count our votes on apprentice as doubled as I asked him.

I’m just gunna stay out of real time, I don’t think it’s important, nor do I think any sane eprson thinks I’m a wolf, so I’m just gunna reread stuff and be around

2 Likes