Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

god if leafia is talking to Lucky as a partner, I will be mind blown, the amount of buddying coming from leafia towards Lucky is like ground breaking levels of ignoring TMI, and it really feels like they are trying to pocket lucky

and then he calls Seth Nullā€¦ and nvm

3 Likes

@Litten

However you get to understand why I put that together as in why, correct? I havenā€™t lied that I didnā€™t voted Leafia not even once?

Itā€™s just Leaf being Leaf.
Iā€™ve wolfed with them both before.

As has Chleb which is why Iā€™m surprised that they donā€™t seem to realise Lucky and Leaf can be paired here.

The way she talks to lucky
ā€œOk ill give you a town readā€

the way she talks to Proph
ā€œYou are tunneled if you are town hereā€

I think Leafia and Kiiruma are not aligned, there are some posts of Leafia just shutting down Kiiruma

2 Likes

and she hands Apprentice a town read off nothing

:thinking:

2 Likes

I mean Wisdom is town anyway so Leafia being like this is just a lol moment

i would rather not see ā€œleafia being leafiaā€ to everything I post
While I still happily agree Wisdom is probably town, and that post was also showcasing it
its just tilting me

2 Likes

Its likely the same energy when Leafia told about phoenix wright being the leader of mafia.

Although I am the first to strike that conversation thus Leafia replied to me with this statement about phoenix.

My apologies.

Iā€™m trying to say that it is NAI and I wouldnā€™t be surprised whatever combination of T/W Leafia/Lucky would be from your own analysis and looking into them.

They donā€™t?
Iā€™m pretty sure they voted me.

Also, Iā€™ll admit Leaf is still possible for another perspective yes.
But as I said before, I can never be wolf with both Leaf AND Italy or I was basically throwing calling those wagons not good and voting Babel.

If the team is Frost and Chloe then yeah Iā€™m still a valid ML.

If the team is Italy and Chloe Iā€™m never a valid ML because yā€™all have to be really dumb to think id play like that as wolf.

Italy is just a mislynch waiting to happen, well that came out of nowhere

1 Like

What came out of nowhere?

in Leafiaā€™s iso, they just randomly said, ā€œitaly is a mislynch waiting to happenā€

Do you think itā€™s TMI or soft defending wolf?

Wait what if.

Now hear me out.

What IF.

I die tonight.

honestly its so weird that Wisdom went straight to, ā€œHow did silviu flip green explain it like im fiveā€, when I still exist

1 Like

I fail to see how that world is even remotely possible, you want your double vote by executing apprentice.