Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

okay I believe you
but what if I told you
that app was outted
and that this whole thing you are doing gives me the creeps

possible

it’s very likely at least one is, gut would say both are

i dont see how app is outted

The heck why

same

I’m eating rn
Give me a hour and I’ll explain

1 Like

Are you a fragment of the past from old fol where I was either the n1 kill or scum

This is the last known Vote count for day 3 before Leafia got yeeted by judge’s grovel

you were spewed town and your ability was still up to cop someone

that was mostly a joke because it’s just self-metaing but I absolutely would’ve stabbed you n1 if I was a wolf

@Litten @Alkali

ftr I’m making you kill me today or clear me and not kill me for the rest of the game

my slot needs to be solved asap after what went down yesterday and like saving me for tomorrow is some crap I’m not going to deal with

1 Like

Tbf so was proph and atlas and Eliza

Proph being the n1 and n2 kinda just makes me want to sheep him though :joy_cat:

1 Like

and proph did like Apprentices beautiful posts

1 Like

yo Whats ur take on Litten and Chloe?

This isn’t how FM works unfortunately friend

We can’t just decide when we get yeeted when it’s convenient for us

I only kill people when I know they will be out to kill me.

Not silviu though, I expected he’s mafia but turns out not to be. Millium also have no reason to use heal and attack as mafia doctor, but could make a good alibi to seem look innocent, while Wisdom only have to lie whether the ninja is red herring and either Wisdom attacked Prophy or left out the mafia attacker from other last mafia not mentioned or on Leafia

1 Like

I mean I can stink up a storm about it if I don’t

I mean yes you’re correct I can’t just go over and force them to vote me though

1 Like

let’s play a game called what do the living players have in common with the flipped wolf that loves to TMI people

Litten is towny full stop and Chloe is socially towny but her coming out the gate on wisdom specifically especially after Ici white knighting leafia d2 and 1 from me to the point of absurdity makes me paranoid of her

Not touching her today for certain though, letting her do her thing is the best way to find her if she’s town

3 Likes

they’re neverever w/w at the very least