Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I explained setup wise Apprentice fit real well and Italy didn’t really fit that much at all.

Also based on current revealed mafia roles it’s also very possible Ninja exists in this game and only 1 role that it can trick has flipped and that’s Proph’s role and who’s the other? None other then wisdom!
@Alkali

So regardless who Frost/Italy is a wolf with, they probably need to pull off a Wisdom ML here or they are gonna have a rough ride.

So ima be the dude who makes the mafia go inside a living hell and confirm the semi confirmable.

Did you read all of it?

I’ve played with Leafia a ton of times and it doesn’t feel like she was trying to look villagery and end up not actually tying
Look at the last post
“If you still don’t believe me, tie me with Maria”
that was at EoD and a completely genuine ‘confirm me then’
look at the way she goes about it
she was desperate to be cleared and tying herself with villagers left and right (kiiru, app, maria, you (probably))

it reads like all of the mechanical tmi she’s done in previous games

and even if you ignore the fact that she was blatantly tmi’ing that she would be surviving, you should still look at the patterns of who she voted and wanted wagoned alongside her
if you think she was going to end up voting the other person over and not actually tie with them, she would want to ‘tie’ with villagers, no?
so why not do that with wisdom? why specifically maria at EoD2? why not go for the elim on the claimed watcher?
why was she against building leafia/wisdom wagons earlier in the Day too?

Unless Leafia didn’t kill.

Which is very possible and it means someone more controlling player took charge.
Again making me believe Litten/Frost - Marlu/Frost

she visited proph with this in 99.9% of worlds

My guess, probably didn’t want Wisdom to be anywhere clear and would rather Maria be clear.

but she was fine with wisdom and other people
just not wisdom and herself

Right that’s a good point.
But now here’s the thing.

Either 1 of 2 things.

1)Mafia has a Ninja that also makes their teammates Ninja
2)Mafia never planned to attack Proph or something happened regarding that.

@Host_Account_3
Also please delete the other post made, sorry didn’t realize it was posted in old topic.

this is maybe possible but its such a specific and unlikely scenario that i heavily doubt it

Yes but why would they be so against tying on one of their own if they were to die anyway.

Also if this is the case I think it’s Marl/Frost more but if it isn’t the case and it’s something else like Ninja or something then Litten/Frost is more likely.

because they werent going to die :wowee:

because she was tmi’ing that the wolf in the tie would survive

see what i meanze

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why would Leafia wanna die though?

she didnt want to die she wanted to confirm herself as town by surviving

I think your not thinking clearly tbh.

Like I think Leafia’s response to Litten and them is honestly worse but that’s of course debatable.

I just don’t see it as Wisdom!Wolf tbh.

No she didn’t.
She pretended she did.

As I said if you look at that recent Palpatine game it shows.

That’s just how Leafia is.

also i think wolves knew marl’s role existed before he claimed

so maybe there was some “find the nerd with this role and it’ll flip how it works” or smthn
dunno